Please Rate Afrihost

Rate Afrihost, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 264 51.7%
  • Good

Votes: 150 29.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 38 7.4%
  • Poor

Votes: 20 3.9%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 39 7.6%

• Total voters

CB40

I have had no problems with Afrihost and support is good when required.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Fibre speed is always as advertised, I can't comment about their Fibre support as i have not logged one ticket since getting fibre.

But when i was with ADSL it was mostly telkom at fault so i would say pretty good support.

Zarthon

They should look at their rates. Other service providers are cheaper, but i have never had any issues with Afrihost and i have my mobile data with them as well.

leveypa

Connection is pretty good, but having been a customer of theirs since the beginning, the customer support is not what it used to be.

Burner9

Excellent hosting provider as well--5 websites with them, as well as my Rain-connection through them. Can't even remember when last I had a problem.

Shaun Gray

Afrihost is undoubtedly the BEST ISP out there when it comes to customer care as well as their general services

Jncldprs

Never have trouble with their network. Fibre, Anti Virus licenses, Mobile data, hosting.. All great services.

My only issue is getting through to support can be difficult at times. I do believe they have improved as I had an issue with my line not long ago, and they were quick to get my provider (Vuma) to my house to resolve the issue (Broken line) however it was also my only support call this year, so as a result, 5 stars.

Keanon01

I love Afrihost, their customer service and social media team go out of their way to best assist you.

If anything, I wish there was fibre and LTE via them in my area and hope these options are available soon as my area is phasing out adsl.

Good guy

We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Afrihost based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Afrihost does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.
The service is great and I have good speed. But a 250 or 300Gb anytime package would be awesome

Smokey mcpot

Afrihost hasn't disappointed me as yet. Support always good and rarely have down time. A drop in prices wouldn't be bad though.

krycor

Honorary Master
Enjoying the mobile data transfer. New app changes coming along nicely too.

Wrt services.. usual great service on my MFN Fibre and MTN cell network.

Robert420

We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Afrihost based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Afrihost does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.

There very friendly in the accounts department and there app is very user friendly. The only place they can improve is communicating with there clients.

AfriFella

Afrihost
Company Rep
Fire all cloud & dedicated server support personnel. A fork to eat soup with is more useful.

Hey Peon
I am so sorry that your experience with us has been poor. thank you so much for taking the time to express this.

AfriFella

Afrihost
Company Rep
Enjoying the mobile data transfer. New app changes coming along nicely too.

Wrt services.. usual great service on my MFN Fibre and MTN cell network.

I really appreciate your feedback krycor :)

AfriFella

Afrihost
Company Rep
Speed is very good, most of the time, but I have had slow but very good service. Not as happy for hosting in a Windows environment, as the control panel provides no access to SQL Server databases, and no remote login. To update your db, you have to upload a backup and ask support to do the update for you. This is very sloppy when compared with e.g. Access. Totally happy overall though as a mainly ISP user and minimal hosting.

Hey ProfK
I really do understand your concern. Thank you for taking the time to express this.