Please Rate Afrihost

Rate Afrihost, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 264 51.7%
  • Good

Votes: 150 29.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 38 7.4%
  • Poor

Votes: 20 3.9%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 39 7.6%

• Total voters

raybiez

I have been an Afrihost customer since 2005 and an ADSL customer for more than 5 years. There were some hiccups over the years, but most of the time they're great.

Kevin1971

Have had my 20/20 Fibre for almost a year. Only issues were with Vuma. Other than that, service has been great, speeds extremely consistent.

JohnRoux

My experience of Afrihost has been very positive. Good value and Ive never had a service issue

Krypt0n1te

Hi guys

I've just entered my Afrihost Fibre PPPoE settings into my router for the first time.

Should I do anything else to activate my line except for just entering the username and password I got from the ClientZone?

Thanks

Michy

We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Afrihost based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Afrihost does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.
Afrihost' services & products are excellent, they always go the extra mile for their clients, always friendly and also helps their clients after hours. They rock!

now05ster

Expert Member
I know I'm late to the party, but here goes.

I have had fast but poor service on email and WhatsApp channels. The questions posed on the channels are not answered comprehensively resulting in me having to go to the ISPA.

More quality auditing should be done on those agent's interactions and it should be linked to their remuneration.

walt chen

Hi guys

I've just entered my Afrihost Fibre PPPoE settings into my router for the first time.

Should I do anything else to activate my line except for just entering the username and password I got from the ClientZone?

Thanks
select always connected, then you should be fine at all time

Captain Crazy

As an afrihost customer for over 5 years, I love the company and the product innovations. What concerns me is that I have also experienced the steady decline from the best customer service experience that I have experienced to extremely delayed and difficult support experiences recently. It helps that I hardly ever have to contact them, but based in my last experience a while ago, I dread having to do so

Ironmanajm

How can 60 people rate Afrihost so bad and the vast majority is so happy. Is that just part of ISP life, u can't make everyone happy lol?

Ironmanajm

As an afrihost customer for over 5 years, I love the company and the product innovations. What concerns me is that I have also experienced the steady decline from the best customer service experience that I have experienced to extremely delayed and difficult support experiences recently. It helps that I hardly ever have to contact them, but based in my last experience a while ago, I dread having to do so
Don't despair, I had the same issue with Sonic Telecoms who I've been with for over 4yrs now on WISP, until I transferred to fibre on 16 July 2019. For 3yrs and 6mths it was absolute heaven and suddenly the last 6mths or so I had the same experience as you. I personally think they occasionally get too big to handle all the incidents, hence the decline at times.