Please Rate Afrihost

Rate Afrihost, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 264 51.7%
  • Good

Votes: 150 29.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 38 7.4%
  • Poor

Votes: 20 3.9%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 39 7.6%

• Total voters

Greggles

Helpdesk very helpful and very little down time. Line stability good.

DadTheLad

Had great service from their support guys. Sadly no fibre in my area so stuck with Telkom crappy copper cables.

Samayanaya

Worst ISP I have ever had the misfortune to deal with... :mad: (Raak sommer weer beneuk as ek net aan hulle dink)

Yeb Vas

Nobody communicates. im waiting 6+ months to have fibre and nobody knows who is doing what. Ever since i started with Afrihost, nothing but fights to get stuff done

MMWC

Been lucky to receive great service from them. Have multiple services with them for the past 10 or so years.

writeclick

In general, I've been very happy with Afrihost. I have seldom had reason to contact technical support, but I have noted that their response time and the quality of their responses (general technical knowledge of support staff, etc.) have deteriorated recently.

deanboltman

Afrihost is an awesome ISP with excellent self service through their client portal.

avk

Good prices and products. Very good support the one or two times I've had issues.

Nkusheng

Rarely have any significate issue with them but when I do they are slow at resolving it,

TonytheNoble1

Afrihost I rate as 'Good' because the fibre link is sometimes slow and there is never any notification as to potential issues. They have all my details so if they are aware that Vumatel in an area is down or slow, they can surely send me an SMS / WhatsApp / email. That would be taking their service to 'Excellent' in my book. Their pricing is not the best around but is close enough for me not to jump ship. With LTE perhaps becoming more affordable once bandwidth is made available, fibre may lose customers unless prices drop.

LeClos

Generally quite happy. Sometimes there is network outage in my area but the communication in this regard is good

janineB

I have nothing but praise for Afrihost. Never had any issues with them. Great affordable reliable service