Please Rate Axxess

Rate Axxess, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Good

Votes: 47 26.7%
  • Fair

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 11 6.3%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Axxess based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Axxess does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.

Cursed_SX

Been with Axxess for years. Everything's been excellent! Only issues I've ever experienced is shitty ADSL lines from Telkom, Fibre not being available. And recently the Axxess online chat, the operator was not professional, sarcastic and not providing assistance. But that was a minor inconvenience. Other than that I would still recommend Axxess.

Krypt2Nyte

Have been with Axxess for a short while, but have sold many of their hosting packages and other services to our clients for years now. They really come through when things go wrong, and help us greatly when we mess things up.

Porlcynic

AXXESS does everything Afrihost used to do well, better. Their awards speak for themselves. I've had an Openserve issue while with them that was frustrating, otherwise my hosting, mobile and fibre packages are all tip top.

skybound

Their support has been sliding a little. If there is a known issue, many times it never makes it to their status page, especially outside of office hours.

Still rated highly though. With many other choices, they are still the best.

PPJ

I am an EFT client and, happy. When I wanted to buy Cell C LTE from Axxess they refused point blank that I pay for that by EFT and demanded debit order or credit card. I had to take my LTE business to Webafrica.

m0zy

Expert Member
Been with Axxess for almost 9 years. Still my preferred ISP.

jbarker

Generally pretty happy with Axxess with both ADSL and now Vuma Fibre although customer support is sometimes a little slow to respond.

rustymh

Just switched all my websites to Axxess for certain features. Would have tried their fibre packages if I had coverage.
Their customer service not the fastest though.

Maybe Axxess can to better in the mobile category. Tried switching a mtn sim to use their services but unsuccessful.