Please Rate Axxess

Rate Axxess, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 102 52.8%
  • Good

Votes: 51 26.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 18 9.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters

Lavesh

Absolutely Fantastic Support from them. Love the ADSL prices as well

DannN

Been with Axxess since 2010 when subs were R76pm. Great service, always very helpful and patient when I have created a problem.

vetpiet

They've just been my go-to and first preference ISP for a very long time. They went through a rough patch a couple of years ago but has pulled it back nicely.

fstof

The mere fact that I did not have to contact them with any issues on my fibre line in the last 2 years means a lot.

Good Job Axxess

OldCrowEW

Generally excellent. But the pricing is perhaps not as competitive as it could be.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
Mediocre. Only reason I am with them is because they are cheap and all the rest are just as mediocre.

gpaynter

Good pricing and support but (like all other ISPs) have an issue with double NAT on FTTH that seems impossible to resolve. This causes issues preventing proper spam filtering on mail servers using FTTH - as the source IP is not visible.

zzattazz

I'm going to say they are okay, had a few issues relating to CellC, but because they are basically a reseller the response was slow.

Mgillies1950

Their support has been sliding a little. If there is a known issue, many times it never makes it to their status page, especially outside of office hours.

Still rated highly though. With many other choices, they are still the best.
Yes I also haven’t found their online support as slick

Corne'

I have been with Axxess for quite a while. I am very happy with their service. Whenever I had a query, they promptly seen to it. I might also have considered to try the fiber packages but unfortunately at this stage there are no coverage in this area.

steveapple

Axxess provided excellent service via ADSL to me over many years. They bravely took the pain out of having to deal with Telkom on those occasions when my line was down. I have recently upgraded to Fibre. But, sadly, the complex I live in is wedded to MTN/Supersonic. Axxess has no service agreement with them and I have thus reluctantly been forced to switch providers. That said, so far, Supersonic has been good and reliable. Nonetheless, I still retain my email and web hosting accounts with Axxess.

shaun144

They have good pricing - but they fall behind in the FUP with other ISP's - and also their support and accounts are struggling - if you have a bigger problem that just the normal YES / NO answers, they try and forget about you.

MarkusAurilius

I would have had them at excellent but the last while their support has been a bit iffy compared to where it was. That being said it is still good