Please Rate Home Connect

Rate Home Connect, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • Good

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Fair

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Home Connect based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Home Connect does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.

richardrpg

I'm very impressed, no cap & nearly flawless service..... 1st service provider I've had where I've never had an issue.

EMG76

For the price it's probably the best package out there, 20 up /20 down uncapped no restrictions for under R800. Fairly good support and notification Vumatel has issues. I'm happy

Kryptonite

Haven’t had the greatest experience in home connect, staying in Clara Anna Fontein and it’s down every now and then especially in the evenings, might not be them might be century city connect who provide the complex fibre. Really wish I could go back to vumatel

wollies22

Rate it as Excellent. Base this on a few things:
1. The calls are answered within a few rings and greeted politely and calmly and very professionaly.
2. The response times with calls logged are amazing, you dont wait for hours to get responses and resolutions to the queries.
3. The support yeam go the extra mile when required to deal with indrastructure tems from other companies.
4. The support hours over the weekend are longer than other providers (this when I investigated different ISP when for the.initial setup and installations etc)
5. We get notified when there are problems and constant updates are also given through on the status.
6. I do believe that the service that the Home Connect guys and team are providing can be a standard and example for other companies as I was never let down.at any point impacting my user experience and user comfort levels.

Well done to the team, keep it up!

Bionic

Im not a customer with Home Connect as yet but soon to be. My experience thus far with the sales team has been very pleasant and looking forward to joining their customer base.

carl.heymann

Very happy with HC.
Best prices on SADV fibre, no FUP or CAP.
Have never had any issues with speed on my 50/50 line.
Will keep on recommending them to other users.

orin76

Expert Member
Very happy with Home Connect so far (been a customer since May). The 2 tickets I've logged were resolved in less than a day. Support staff respond quickly and will actually call you back when they say they will. To top it all off, their packages are well priced (on Frogfoot) and I've yet to encounter any type of throttling or cap.

KTHFAM

For the price it's probably the best package out there, 20/20 up/down uncapped no restrictions . Good support and notification Vumatel has the odd issues.

Cycrowndu

Excellent!! True value for money with HC and their speed is relatively consistent... What's best is that there isn't any throttling/cap.

xcaliber

Expert Member
Been with them for almost a year I think. Excellent serivce. Limited times with dropped connection with quick turn around times. Call center responds fast and calls back.

Only issue is that they dont respond to mails sent via the client login.

Marshalling

Excellent
Value-for-money: Good - Excellent
Network quality: Good - Excellent. I did have a few issues initially with this, but it was quickly resolved.
Support: Excellent
General service satisfaction: Excellent

Very happy with the customer service and quality of the product I have. Been with Home Connect since July 2017 and I have no regrets. Always very helpful when I have had issues (not issues with them I must add) and very quick to respond. There may very well be a few "cheaper" ISPs out there, but not with the same level as customer service I have seen from Home Connect.

Please keep up the good work Home Connect Team!!