Please Rate MTN

Rate MTN, based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

• Excellent

Votes: 98 21.0%
  • Good

Votes: 162 34.7%
  • Average

Votes: 99 21.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 52 11.1%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 56 12.0%

• Total voters

Totempole

Expert Member
Insane data prices, average call rates, average support, good coverage and network quality. So Average overall.

Pretty much on par with Vodacom give or take.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Also why carry on offering free sms's when the majority of chat takes place on whatsapp
This. Wtf is that. It is annoying when you see these stupid offerings of 100free sms and 200mb. What should people do with that.

cobusv

They just need to work on their prepaid/contract prices and definitely sort out the expensive 1995 call rates then i'll port back to them in a heartbeat. i was very happy with their network

We are doing a quick survey on how happy subscribers are with their mobile operator.

Can you please rate MTN based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.
They stole R70,000 from me. It will be worth going to hell to see their board members burning and screaming in pain. They deserve every fine a clever government like Nigeria gave them.
Rot you bloody thieves!

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
Worst SP ever
- Often "No Service"
- Calls break up or die
- SMS messages not being delivered

EMPTY-N, everywhere you go, there's shyte

They stole R70,000 from me. It will be worth going to hell to see their board members burning and screaming in pain. They deserve every fine a clever government like Nigeria gave them.
Rot you bloody thieves!

I love MTN and voted Good.
My experience with them has always been pleasant. Coverage is excellent even here in the rural area where I stay.
I will encourage everyone to join MTN for quality service and coverage

PStemmet

Haven't had a single issue or complaint for the last 2 years. Before that there might have been some minor issues once or twice. Been with them for 12 years and will most likely stick with them for life.

marioat1

2 contracts with MTN, exceptional amount of data for the price. 50gb promotional data per month on top of regular data, with 10000 free MTN to MTN minutes.
Other operators can take a hike

Paulp2411

MTN, as far as i am concern has the best signals. Their prices are average. If they could drop their Data charges a bit, i would definitely vote them the best all round

nicc777

I'm on prepaid and apart from just looking for better prices for the data bundles, I have no complaints. Therefore, I went for "good". I see some other comments giving "average" for basically the same scenario - but I do believe the overall quality of the service does make a difference.

MarshieZhanje

We are doing a quick survey on how happy subscribers are with their mobile operator.

Can you please rate MTN based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.
the network coverage is excellent there isnt anywhere that I have gone that I hadnt had network. they are a bit expensive though Their prices tend to be a lil more expensive with data that expire and all that

Over-Dose

I tried them once upon a time on prepaid, and I would never touch them again, nor would I ever recommend them to anyone else I know. Ever.