Post all your iOS6 issues here

StonerStuart

Expert Member
My iphone 4 on iOS 6 is so slow.
scrolling through my alarms is sticky and often i need to retouch the on off button for it to register.

Not one issue with wifi on either the new ipad or iPhone.

My iphone battery lasts half of what it use to last.

Siri on the ipad makes me mad!
She cant understand me and i do speak with a wonderful english accent!

iOS 6 needs updates! like right now.

kilobits

Executive Member
Shouldnt be using outdated TKIP = WPA, AES = WPA2 is better.

Hey hey

Indeed... but to keep the PSP and wii happy with the router as well as other devices connected mixed mode WPA/WPA2 AES can be troublesome ... and so far only the iDevices since OS6 update have had connection issues. It all worked... then it did not. A new superduper router would probably be the best solution... it need not be, but perhaps it is.

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Hey hey

Indeed... but to keep the PSP and wii happy with the router as well as other devices connected mixed mode WPA/WPA2 AES can be troublesome ... and so far only the iDevices since OS6 update have had connection issues. It all worked... then it did not. A new superduper router would probably be the best solution... it need not be, but perhaps it is.
Or two routers, one for the wii etc, other for iOS6 devices...

Not an ideal setup.

kilobits

Executive Member
Or two routers, one for the wii etc, other for iOS6 devices...

Not an ideal setup.

Well... at the moment AES and the manual channel selection and the MTU peg seem to have sorted the iDevices... it just means the wii and PSP that cannot do WPA2 AES / mixed mode remain unconnected... no big issue now that the school holidays are over. At the very least there is for me a working fix for the wifi drop / non connection and flaky browsing issues on the apple stuff.

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
So glad the wifi at vodacom mybb conference is holding up with the millions of devices :D

Would've been very pissed if it was also giving issues with iOS6

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Well... at the moment AES and the manual channel selection and the MTU peg seem to have sorted the iDevices... it just means the wii and PSP that cannot do WPA2 AES / mixed mode remain unconnected... no big issue now that the school holidays are over. At the very least there is for me a working fix for the wifi drop / non connection and flaky browsing issues on the apple stuff.

I really hope a fix is coming out soon. I think a lot of apple fanbois must be very upset, especially those who got wifi ipads (without 3G etc)

Haldex

Expert Member
I keep getting SMS from unknown numbers since the update to OS6.
I think its got to do with voice mail or something.
Anyone else?

Madhawk

Honorary Master
Ever since upgrading my iPhone 4 to iOS 6, I've noticed that I don't get a notification sound when I receive a msg on WhatsApp.
I receive a notification the first time someone sends me a msg, but after that I don't hear anything. I have to keep opening the app to see if anyone has replied. It used to work fine before iOS6, but now it doesn't. I have reset and copied Whatsapp already, twice.
I am not sure if this is a Whatsapp or iOS 6 issues.

Shardie

The only issue I really have is that the battery gets drained alot quicker. Oh and the network drops, oh yeah Whatsapp battles to connect, oh yeah Maps is junk. Other than that.... nooooo problems - lol

Haldex

Expert Member
The only issue I really have is that the battery gets drained alot quicker. Oh and the network drops, oh yeah Whatsapp battles to connect, oh yeah Maps is junk. Other than that.... nooooo problems - lol

+1