Pretoria - Moot FTTH Movement

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Hi All, we are building in the area but please make sure to check your coverage here: www.frogfoot.com
Either you have zero idea where Rietondale is or you're on a fishing expedition. Fact is Frogfoot has zero presence or planned presence for that matter on your coverage map.

Also if planned let people know what the timing/milestones behind it is. Anyone can color in a map and claim its "planned".

Last edited:

Gothan

Expert Member
Hey Frogfoot, how about capital park ? You know that small green patch all you fibre guys are desperately trying to ignore

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
Hey Frogfoot, how about capital park ? You know that small green patch all you fibre guys are desperately trying to ignore
Hi Gothan, sorry we aren't in planning for your area. You are welcome to register interest on the Frogfoot website for future builds.

Dracos13

Hi Frogfoot, our area in the Moot is Mountain View, which they say is available, before I do a pre order, can you give me the status, I am on the corner of Daniel and Denyssen?

Gothan

Expert Member
What the hell, geez Mountain View has fibre??!! For shame! One day when fibre is old tech and isp want to get rid of it, maybe THEN they’ll try to push it to capital park

Dracos13

What the hell, geez Mountain View has fibre??!! For shame! One day when fibre is old tech and isp want to get rid of it, maybe THEN they’ll try to push it to capital park
I am asking, because on one site they say it's available, on the other they say it is not, don't worry, we feel the same, there is fibre all around us but not quite where we are.

Until then I am stuck with DSTV :rolleyes:

Gothan

Expert Member
I am asking, because on one site they say it's available, on the other they say it is not, don't worry, we feel the same, there is fibre all around us but not quite where we are.

Until then I am stuck with DSTV :rolleyes:
Jip. The one ISP said we are fibre ready, until I phoned them and asked. Then it was just oops