Hi Guys

I saw a remoake of the original idea. looks like this 1 is official
will let you know soon as I am allowed to post it

ajax

Executive Member
Hi Guys

I saw a remoake of the original idea. looks like this 1 is official
will let you know soon as I am allowed to post it
original idea?the one where you get 2GB for the price of 1 GB? maybe a better price than VC? hmm...

oh well, probably safe to say there won't be rollover then :(

ginggs

Super Grandwizard
Super Moderator
Pitbull, if you can't give us details, can you at least let us know the date that the new pricing will come into effect please?

Pitbull, if you can't give us details, can you at least let us know the date that the new pricing will come into effect please?
It's not official yet.

But I would suggest you check the Sunday newspaper dated 02/09/2007

This is not official. Don't quote me on this ;)

K

kingrob

That's the beauty of being on prepaid, as soon as MTN's data offering is better, out comes the Vodacom simcard and in goes my MTN simcard - my E220 is not fuzzy. :)

Really hope it's data rollover.

ginggs

Super Grandwizard
Super Moderator
Who needs bundles and roll-over? Just give us flat-rate 3G with no application restrictions for about R350 per month.
See this article.

Well the first draft i read and the second one is mile appart.

But yea I personaly like the article you posted.

I have a dream of a unrestricted no cap bundle. I would easy pay R 1k per month for "use as much as you can" internet, damn even R 2k.

But then again, this being South Africa - All we can do is dream :D

MavChat

Well the first draft i read and the second one is mile appart.

But yea I personaly like the article you posted.

I have a dream of a unrestricted no cap bundle. I would easy pay R 1k per month for "use as much as you can" internet, damn even R 2k.

But then again, this being South Africa - All we can do is dream :D
That is a bit much. Alot of us don't even use our full 2gb and paying that much for unlimited access is of no use. Lower prices on the existing packages would be of more interest to most of us low end users.

The last price change was just enough to shut people up about the high prices we pay for data. I think if MTN would put a flat rate like 20-30c a meg it will be much better idea.

CellBel

Expert Member
That is a bit much. Alot of us don't even use our full 2gb and paying that much for unlimited access is of no use. Lower prices on the existing packages would be of more interest to most of us low end users.

The last price change was just enough to shut people up about the high prices we pay for data. I think if MTN would put a flat rate like 20-30c a meg it will be much better idea.
Yes, that's more or less the same here, and 1 gig is more than enough for me.