Promo clarity

Ok guys

You can stop holding your breath. The day of dawning is upon us ;)
This will be made public in the next 2 weeks or earlier.

You're gona love it :D

ginggs

Super Grandwizard
Super Moderator
Thanks Pitbull, I've been on Vodacom pre-paid for the last few weeks while MTN decide what they're going to do. It's been driving me mad! Can't wait to say 'Yello' again!

Thanks Pitbull, I've been on Vodacom pre-paid for the last few weeks while MTN decide what they're going to do. It's been driving me mad! Can't wait to say 'Yello' again!
Damn I'm so chuffed, just wish that I could post it here :eek:

We'll have to wait for the official launch first... But hang in there it will be well worth it.

Oupoot

PB, you better not lead us on - will hate it if you guys create all the hype and raise everyone's expectations, for us only to be disappointed with the end result. We already have iBurst ...

PB, you better not lead us on - will hate it if you guys create all the hype and raise everyone's expectations, for us only to be disappointed with the end result. We already have iBurst ...
Have we ever let any 1 down with the hype ?

I recall a big cut the last time there was a hype :confused:

Sony_3G

Have we ever let any 1 down with the hype ?

I recall a big cut the last time there was a hype :confused:
Yea, last time we were , well lets say, quite amazed,.... if you guys can do it again we are looking at R80 - R100 a gig.... hmmm, that could be interesting, but i think that is a little but, sort of, expecting the impossible

ld13

Honorary Master
Yea, last time we were , well lets say, quite amazed,.... if you guys can do it again we are looking at R80 - R100 a gig.... hmmm, that could be interesting, but i think that is a little but, sort of, expecting the impossible
If it goes into that pricing arena, then I'm dropping my ADSL as soon as We get HSDPA in our area :rolleyes:. Can't wait! :D

redarrow

Expert Member
Well well well.. finally.. hmm I hope it's not just another promotion.. something permanent this time please.. :)