Promo clarity

Voldemort

Death eater
Ive been loading 2 gig bundles for clients since it came into being:confused:, if you would like the bundle loaded you would phone the call centre on 808 from an MTN phone or alternatively 0831808 from another provider.
PS ive also sent this through to active supervisor for further perusal.

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator
PS ive also sent this through to active supervisor for further perusal.
Thanks snakepit, I hope that helps, as previously stated in this thread, I filled in a web form on the MTN SP website and notified Pitbull of the problem a week ago.

Voldemort

Death eater
Pitbull's on leave for a while, i doubt hes going NEAR a computor or this site for some time to come:eek:
(cept for jabbing the ps3 fanboys or trading warcraft secrets of course;) )

Voldemort

Death eater
went on leave Friday, you have a cell number you want me to load a 2gig on?

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator
went on leave Friday
OK, so this took place a couple of days before then.
you have a cell number you want me to load a 2gig on?
No, I had to make another plan for this month, but thanks anyway. I just wanted to report that the 2GB bundles were still not available on MTN Active so that someone could take action.

If you read back through this thread you'll find that some of the staff on 808 weren't even aware of the new bundles and prices.

Voldemort

Death eater
Just a heads up on this, i got word that the bundle has now been loaded on the site, if its still not there for you to purchase please send me your number and il have the guys investigate.

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator
Snakepit, thanks for the follow-up, the 2GB data bundle is indeed now available for purchase on MTN Active.