PS5

shiverz

Expert Member
I quite like that. I don't really have an issue with how the PS5 looks either, but the smaller footprint + colour change would make it fit my setup a bit better.
But do you like it like R900 much...

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Less so...but what's R900 when I must pay >R3k just to expand storage :ROFL:

If you find that some people pay up to R850 to change the color, then R900 does not seem so bad. ;)

Personally I just dropped a black Perspex offcut I got from work between the TV and PS5 so that I don't get that distracting white line under the TV :D

Splinter

Honorary Master
Oh shyte, I have found a place with LG OLED stock coming in.

So folks, C1 or G1 for you? Looking online, C1 seems the wiser choice. Also, it has a stand, unlike the G1 which has to be wall mounted. Which I don't want.

_kabal_

Expert Member

So folks, C1 or G1 for you? Looking online, C1 seems the wiser choice. Also, it has a stand, unlike the G1 which has to be wall mounted. Which I don't want.
Answered yourself :ROFL:

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Any PS Plus Subs For SA Account going for cheap? Will have to renew before End of November.

Suspect I will have to wait for Black Friday?

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack

Xbox Boss Praises Sony’s Blockbuster Games, Acknowledges Microsoft Hasn’t Competed With Sony on That Front​

Xbox Game Studios executive Matt Booty has said that Sony’s first-party studios have done a “fantastic” job with their blockbuster franchises, and has acknowledged that Microsoft hasn’t competed with Sony on that front. In an interview with Kinda Funny Games (via Video Games Chronicle),

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master

Xbox Boss Praises Sony’s Blockbuster Games, Acknowledges Microsoft Hasn’t Competed With Sony on That Front​

Xbox Game Studios executive Matt Booty has said that Sony’s first-party studios have done a “fantastic” job with their blockbuster franchises, and has acknowledged that Microsoft hasn’t competed with Sony on that front. In an interview with Kinda Funny Games (via Video Games Chronicle),

1st part of fixing a problem is acknowledging that you have one, unlike Sony that is turning a blind eye to GamePass.

I'm not saying they must directly compete, more like rolling out PS Now to more countries (cough RSA) and include PS Plus & PS Now into a single bundle Example:
PS Plus = $10
PS Now = $10
PS Ultimate = $15 (Includes both)

Splinter

Honorary Master
1st part of fixing a problem is acknowledging that you have one, unlike Sony that is turning a blind eye to GamePass.

I'm not saying they must directly compete, more like rolling out PS Now to more countries (cough RSA) and include PS Plus & PS Now into a single bundle Example:
PS Plus = $10
PS Now = $10
PS Ultimate = $15 (Includes both)

Oh gawd, GamePassJohn strikes again....

Scuderia1

what size C1 are you looking at?