natestment

Hi All. I am currently studying my Masters in Psychology through the University of Liverpool and am looking for participants for my online survey. I need people living in South African who are over the age of 18 years old. Please spare 10-15 minutes to participate in an online Masters Research survey examining the correlation between socioeconomic characteristics and needs according to Maslow, in South African adults. South Africa is a diverse place and by participating you will help ensure that your sociodemographic group is included in the research. Your participation will also enable you to see the results of this research once published and learn more about the current state of mind in South Africa in terms of needs and how they relate to socioeconomic variables. Participation is completely voluntary and you can withdraw at any time. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Please use this link online to partake: http://goo.gl/forms/imvj2022L4 or email natestment@gmail.com

P

Picard

This seems too much like work me.

I'm chilling this evening.

I had a ruff day.

Colin62

Executive Member
...examining the correlation between socioeconomic characteristics and needs according to Maslow, in South African adults. South Africa is a diverse place and by participating you will help ensure that your sociodemographic group is included in the research.

I assume that you realise that until you get in a car and drive out into the rural areas of the Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natal with an interpreter and a clipboard, you're not going to get anything vaguely resembling a complete picture. Doing a survey like that strictly on the Internet is going to limit you to a small slice of South Africa.

F1ve_Claw

Expert Member
Sorry to say this but you are going to have a terrible representative sample. Your generasability is going to useless. Did it regardless - had to fight for my sample