Rain 24/7 LTE VPN

Ramiro16

Guys I think I found the best work around for better youtube quality streaming. Cloud flare warp+ just download it following my link we each get a 1GB free vpn data. Youtube works now perfectly at 1080p. :D

After the 1Gb is up it seems to only cost R30 bucks pm not bad try it out for yourselves let me know if it works for you.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Guys I think I found the best work around for better youtube quality streaming. Cloud flare warp+ just download it following my link we each get a 1GB free vpn data. Youtube works now perfectly at 1080p. :D

*delete referral link*

After the 1Gb is up it seems to only cost R30 bucks pm not bad try it out for yourselves let me know if it works for you.
1586254924781.png

mrlgm007

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Please try your request again later. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may see this page if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.

IP address: xxxxx
Time: 2020-04-07T11:04:50Z
URL: https://firebasehostingproxy.page.link/1003331445306/warp.plus/4G4d4

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Opera vpn and random vpn from firefox also works fine.

I am waiting for official client for pc for warp.

cavedog

Honorary Master
It doesn't bypass the 10Mbps cap though so there is that. Mybroadband made an article about using VPN to bypass the 30Mbps 5G so if it gets blocked it's because of this thread.

Ramiro16

It doesn't bypass the 10Mbps cap though so there is that. Mybroadband made an article about using VPN to bypass the 30Mbps 5G so if it gets blocked it's because of this thread.
No one is wanting to bypass the 10mbps cap. Just the unfortunate throttling of youtube.

Crumbl0x

Please enlighten us with your knowledge on how rain can block a DNS service....
it's possible but entails using a sort of blanket ban which won't really fly, but I'm digressing, Cloudflare's service isn't just the DNS resolver (which wouldn't bypass the throttles) but a sort of VPN within Warp+ attached to it, which they won't really go too much in detail about but it works as advertised.

linkinpark

Expert Member
Please enlighten us with your knowledge on how rain can block a DNS service....
Please enlighten us with your knowledge on what you think Warp is...

Both VPNs and DNS are easy to block on any network. The question is whether they'll go through with it.

ngoni615

just be a normal person and buy a normal vpn it costs like what 2 - 5us dollars a month or more.

Geonburden

hi all, please note I don't have sufficient knowledge on this hence me asking for help here. I bought Rain sim for my mom and she had the router that I attached. so she is now using her portable router with the rain sim a bought and activated. When she puts in the required info it takes her to the rain dashboard, and sais disconnected. What can i do to fix this? i waited the night to see if it only needs time but still not working, also made her reset the modem that also didn't work

Attachments

mrlgm007

hi all, please note I don't have sufficient knowledge on this hence me asking for help here. I bought Rain sim for my mom and she had the router that I attached. so she is now using her portable router with the rain sim a bought and activated. When she puts in the required info it takes her to the rain dashboard, and sais disconnected. What can i do to fix this? i waited the night to see if it only needs time but still not working, also made her reset the modem that also didn't work
have you checked the APN Settings ?

PeterGates

24/7 Package is bad I am not even getting 5mbps and they rain says its 10mbps ,gosh and the png is bad
Your ping is bad because your signal is bad. You need to move your device closer to a window or even put outside. Everyone forgets that rain's network is much smaller than the big 2 and you need to try harder to find good signal. I moved mine to my porch and went from1mbps to 10mbps