Rain Mobile Feedback Thread

Dubai

Good for you. I have one sim in the router and one in the cellphone. Not one is activated. I e-mailed them early today and they stated that sims will be activated in 2 - 4 hours. This did not happen. So I e-mailed (again and again) and they said it was escalated to 'management'. Sims still not active. Just as pathetic as Telkom.
I have the same problem

Sumen

Expert Member
Using Rain Mobile in conjunction with Cell C Fixed LTE ( between 18:00 and 23:00) - It seems Rain needs to add more towers or something because the performance is not very good compared to the Cell C Fixed LTE - 10Mbps(Rain) vs 35Mbps (Cell C) while upload barely reaches 1Mbps(Rain) vs 15 -20Mbps(Cell C).

Last edited:

kianm

Executive Member
I think cellular networks are just like that. In my case RAIN is a champ at over 50Mbps down and 20 up , whereas Telkom usually tops at 20-25 down and about 4 or so up. But others are getting 90+ down on Telkom

bheinche

Expert Member
I think cellular networks are just like that. In my case RAIN is a champ at over 50Mbps down and 20 up , whereas Telkom usually tops at 20-25 down and about 4 or so up. But others are getting 90+ down on Telkom
It's quite the opposite for me where my rain speeds rarely exceed 3mbps these days where I started off with 20-25mbps and lately it just disconnects from the network randomly and when it re-connects speeds are crap