Rain support contact details

I am struggling since yesterday to contact rain since they suspended my wifi. They keep on deducting R1s for otpS but payments dont get effected and also no way to contact them. Its starting to feel like a scam

I am struggling since yesterday to contact rain since they suspended my wifi. They keep on deducting R1s for otpS but payments dont get effected and also no way to contact them. Its starting to feel like a scam
Hi @leannbarth

I have responded to your PM.

I received my sim card today. I got an SMS that it has been activated, I then put it on my portablerouter. The problem it has no internet connection.

Kindly assist, i have stopped using my rain sim card for almost 2 months now but i am billed. But ever since this year started i was not using the sim for the whole day and i was always billed R300. Kindly assist me on how to get my money refunded and canceling the card. Hhai i need my money

Kindly assist, i have stopped using my rain sim card for almost 2 months now but i am billed. But ever since this year started i was not using the sim for the whole day and i was always billed R300. Kindly assist me on how to get my money refunded and canceling the card. Hhai i need my money
Hi @MeloMelo2019

Please provide me with your email via PM ( Private Message )

@rain_mobile i requested for cancellation of my connection last week. But no one us replying from rain. Can you sort out?Quite disappointed.

Zaheer Abbas

Back