Rate Axxess

Rate Axxess based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 47 32.6%
  • Good

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Fair

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 32 22.2%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a forum survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP. Please rate Axxess in the poll above based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Axxess does well, and where they can improve. Post your answers in this thread.

Duzbin

Their phone support is quite good (when you can actually get through) but the reseller ticket support is ghastly, takes 3-4 days for a reply, the reseller interface they provide is awesome though!

Kentric

Massif decline in all areas over the last couple of years. From 5 times ISP of the year to perhaps one of the worst ISPs in the country. They don't answer emails or tickets. they are a pain to get through to if you try and phone them. They promise 2-3 days RICA approval on their website but today it is now seven working days an my service is still not activated with no apology or explanation. So sad, a great company gone to the dogs.

Keithk

The support teams are so busy with calls taking longer to answer for high call volumes, it is costing the clients excess call charges
Either: Get more on support teams or change the phone to a 0800 toll free line

Kimitar

They used to be quite good, but they've become very poor in recent years, especially their customer service/support.

Donovan Carter

Useless if not non existent support when having connectivity issues.
No one takes charge and is up to you to keep calling to try get your issue that you are paying for fixed .
After fighting since dec to get fixed I finially decided to cancel account .
Cancelled on 1st and they b
Now insist on months full notice .

I requested report from there service department showing how little service I have had since dec 1st.
They still have not tried to send this as they know they in wrong

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Customer support is pretty much non-existent

Tickets stay open with numerous transfers when customer service does commence
Biggest issue I have is the app - accurate data usage display is not up to par at all

From a SIM delivery and payment perspective and network quality, I have no problems at all.

Hyperion68

Fortunately I haven't needed much support or had many problems, so nothing to complain about.
They are not as good as Cybersmart, who would auto upgrade my line when prices changed, and who often contacted me with special offers and good deals....

Madk

Unfortunately Axxess'es service/support has diminished teribly to almost non existent. With many tickets going unanswered for weeks let alone days. There is NO responsible managers who are contactable in the case of issues. They typically try and handoff any responsibility to the client rather than taking the ball and resolving the issues. My phone bill alone since december till now is almost R500, that is holding onto the phone while they are busy with other customers, this is really unfortunate as they were once good, but I am seriously considering moving my customers to a different ISP. It just seems to me that something is going on and it doesnt look too promising..