Rate Axxess

Rate Axxess based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 45 37.8%
  • Good

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Fair

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters

crocopede

Only had a great experience from AXXESS. My calls were sorted in record time. Hell, I've even had an actual line destroyed by rain and it was repaired in 3 days.

Itsa Trap

Customer support. Consistency of service generally.

The only issue I had recently was upgrading from Capped fibre to Uncapped, when the offering was exactly the same in terms of "no throttling" etc. but at a lower cost. When I asked the sales person why on earth they still have capped (which is more expensive) he responded with "ask my superiors".

Also I reached out before that on other social media, asking them why their capped / uncapped offerings (at the time) wasn't more competitive. They replied "watch this space" but then never really let a person know the pricing had come down AND the services were now basically the same.

Cyclop

After reading these comments , I now know that I wasn't the unlucky client to have to wait many days to weeks for "Support" to answer fairly easy questions. They at first didn't answer THE question, and after they were promted again(by email) they did, with the informational answer, wasnt difficult! I used to have ADSL,and all went ok. BUT KEEP AWAY from VOIP! It doesn't work when you need it, seems Ok when you don't!(like after 11pm and weekends). Had 3 months(exactly 1 month worked fine,second one I couldnt use it when needed, and unfortunately you still have to pay for the month notice when you discontinue! I couldnt even use the balance to call overseas, works for Uk but not for Italy(and I wonder how many other countries). So the balance was forfeited!
Disclaimer- I only used Zoiper (that was only cell app at the time) as I was going to test the viability of VOIP instead of Telkom line. I'm happy I did. Too many problems with AXXESS VOIP.

SHL

I've been with Axxess for 3 years now. Initially was on ADSL and now currently on LTE and have had nothing but exceptional service from them. Even when there were issues, they were resolved promptly. I will continue supporting Axxess and highly recommend them.

Value for Money - 8/10
Network Quality - 8/10
General Service Satisfaction - 9/10

One area that could improve is the mobile app. Now and then I get an error message (Idle Timeout) when checking remaining data balances. Other than that, no serious issues.

Kimitar

I'm getting 500 ping for no reason and I'm not going to phone Axxess to find out why because I don't feel like holding for an hour. This thread has inspired me not only to leave Axxess, but to demand my money back from last month as well.

**** Axxess.

Tweebeenvis

If there was an option lower than "pathetic" I would have selected that.

I bought MTN fixed LTE with router more than a week ago (@ almost 2k) and my service is still not active. Support doesn't care and just tell me to wait for MTN provisioning. How long must I wait? Surely a whole week is enough? Why give the option of having the service active immediately if you cannot honor that?

I'm paying for a service that I can't use and 150GB pro-rata data that will not roll over.

Axxess is a joke.

Quasimodo

Absolutely useless company!! Also have not been able to use my MTN LTE service for a couple of weeks. Countless emails and still no solution from Axxess.

SHL

Absolutely useless company!! Also have not been able to use my MTN LTE service for a couple of weeks. Countless emails and still no solution from Axxess.
Strange. I just switched my LTE service from CellC to Mtn recently with Axxess and was up and running within 48 hours. I did have a 'disconnected' issue with my router status but was resolved over the phone within 10min.

pedruid

Expert Member
I signed up with them 18 February for their Telkom LTE SIM card. They acknowledged my order and stated that it would take +-24 hours to capture my RICA details. i phone this morning and got a useless person who advised me that it takes 10 days to receive my SIM. Do they carve theses out of some precious mineral form a far away planet?