[RELEASE] DStv Now KODI Add-on

martin

Expert Member
god, when are they going to fix this, I have been checking this thread, are you saying I should send an email to dstv and ask for an ETA?
Again, we don't know when they'll fix this. The best people to talk to about an ETA would be DSTV themselves if they're willing to disclose that info to you.

Bikerbob

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Again, we don't know when they'll fix this. The best people to talk to about an ETA would be DSTV themselves if they're willing to disclose that info to you.
Are they even willing to try fix it, or just going to take the "easy" way out and say , that most Linux users are not ethical types

martin

Expert Member
Are they even willing to try fix it, or just going to take the "easy" way out and say , that most Linux users are not ethical types
No idea. These queries should all be directed at DSTV in my opinion. I doubt anyone in this thread knows exactly how committed DSTV is to fixing this issue or when it will be completed.

Quintus26

A little annoying. Running SmartDNSproxy on my router and now DStv Now is saying 'connection refused' on my S9 device and the addon doesn't open a stream at all on Fire TV 2nd generation. When I switch to mobile data on my S9 it comes back to life. Was working up until the test weekend this weekend.