[RELEASE] DStv Now KODI Add-on

limbo2018

If you put 2 DStv addons on different android systems be sure that’s not the same addon.
pfff that was wrong.

Andries007

Hi everyone, I suddenly can't log in to my add-on. Does anybody else experience the same problem?

enerdude

Expert Member
Hi everyone, I suddenly can't log in to my add-on. Does anybody else experience the same problem?
Nope. Addon working fine this side. Try logging into the website / android app. Also, if you are using someone else's login make sure they did not change the password.

hotdog

Of late I have been experiencing an annoying issue with the add-on stream freezing and then crashing Kodi completely and exiting to the home screen on my fire stick. Has anyone experienced this before? I’m running 11.6. Sometimes reducing the resolution of the stream right down avoids the crashing. I have factory reset my fire stick and only installed kodi and DSTV now add on and it still happens. Any help please?

Jettafreak

So my Sports channels are doing a weird thing, the screen stays black, but I can hear audio, I change to other channels and picture is showing.

nnahoj

Hi Guys, I am trying to get hold of Matt Huisman with regards to his Rugbypass kodi addon! It worked well up until the latest update version 2.23.3! Before this version I have entered a IP address from Singapore in the x-forward-for setting and it worked without any problems! The latest update however give some problems! Even though the settings is unchanged and it still has the Singapore IP address in the x-forward-for setting, it says "try setting the x-forward-for IP address in settings" Also when I use my VPN coonected to a server in Singapore, and take out the IP address in the x-forward-for settings , I get the message "Unable to get content URL for this game" I know this may not be the correct thread, but I do not know how to get hold of Matt and I need help in this regard please and thank you!

nnahoj

I Also need to add that I tried IP addresses in the x-forward-for settings that are within the rugbypass regions, and it still does not work. thanx

enerdude

Expert Member
Hi Guys, I am trying to get hold of Matt Huisman with regards to his Rugbypass kodi addon! It worked well up until the latest update version 2.23.3! Before this version I have entered a IP address from Singapore in the x-forward-for setting and it worked without any problems! The latest update however give some problems! Even though the settings is unchanged and it still has the Singapore IP address in the x-forward-for setting, it says "try setting the x-forward-for IP address in settings" Also when I use my VPN coonected to a server in Singapore, and take out the IP address in the x-forward-for settings , I get the message "Unable to get content URL for this game" I know this may not be the correct thread, but I do not know how to get hold of Matt and I need help in this regard please and thank you!
He is not really active on here. Try his reddit page for rugbypass kodi addon

nnahoj

He is not really active on here. Try his reddit page for rugbypass kodi
Hi, I am on his Reddit page now but it is not allowing me to post! Is it possible to forward my message to him please! I will really apreciate it! Thanks Just downloaded the reddit app on my phone and it said I am not allowed to post!

Last edited:

enerdude

Expert Member
Hi, I am on his Reddit page now but it is not allowing me to post! Is it possible to forward my message to him please! I will really apreciate it! Thanks Just downloaded the reddit app on my phone and it said I am not allowed to post!
If you have problems rather try the web page on a pc / laptop, sometimes makes it easier. Just go to reddit and click on sign up button and then login before trying to post

nnahoj

If you have problems rather try the web page on a pc / laptop, sometimes makes it easier. Just go to reddit and click on sign up button and then login before trying to post
I have tried on my laptop, I logged in and wrote the post, tried to post it but no luck!