RIP Charlie Kirk

Just before he gets shot. Check the shape around his upper chest. He's wearing a plate.
Bullets don’t technically ricochet off plates or soft vests. When a bullet strikes a plate, it transfers its energy to the plate, deforms (mushrooms out), and stops. The bullet or its fragments usually fall downward or become trapped in the plate’s spall-coating, which is designed to capture fragments and reduce secondary ricochet.

I think the turbulence and impact from the bullet striking his neck is what caused his T-shirt to move as it did.

I've watched a few videos from different devices and angles, the shot kind of sounded suppressed to me, but I won't take a bet on it, it could just be the audio that was picked up. 🤷‍♂️
 
Last edited:
Careful, the expits don't like being disagreed with. They've already informed us only a seal team grade sniper can make a 180m shot.

Also, it's a miracle I'm alive. I spent a day at the range last month firing 5.56 NATO through my trusty .223 which the expits determined was impossible and would result in sure death if attempted.
180m is meh easy on a bad day, I was shooting before I was driving (which was 14 - farm). And don't shoot a rabbit with your .223 or 5.56, unless you want to eat rabbit pie. Btw, 5.56 is for moffies, 7.62 man! :P

Wrong chain boetie ;)
 
I don’t think most on the left are laughing, I truly hope they see it as a turning point to act on gun violence. It is ok to say people must die for something as long as you are not that person. RIP and sad for his family.
Personally? I'm laughing at the absolute Angelification of the guy,not a murder
All of this "free speech warrior of democracy master debater champion of the people good wholesome christian boy" is farcical
 
There seems to be a good number of things they don't seem to get, unfortunately.
Yeah - like empathy being bad
Racism
Narcicism
Capitalism
Genocide
Feudalism
Corporatism
Misogeny

You know,the right-wing standard diet,hard to grasp concepts for people that aren't shitbags
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X