RIP Charlie Kirk

He dare not name the Tokoloshe, or it will end up at his door and under his bed.
Sollie tag teams Cosmik Mariner, it’s so touching to see the boys back together and fighting die swart gevaar once again, just like old times. Their arch nemesis @ForceFate looms menacingly over them with his arsenal of inconvenient facts but Sollie rises up with that fearsome repartee he is so well known for 😂
 
Sollie tag teams Cosmik Mariner, it’s so touching to see the boys back together and fighting die swart gevaar once again, just like old times. Their arch nemesis @ForceFate looms menacingly over them with his arsenal of inconvenient facts but Sollie rises up with that fearsome repartee he is so well known for 😂

oof.gif
 
Sollie tag teams Cosmik Mariner, it’s so touching to see the boys back together and fighting die swart gevaar once again, just like old times. Their arch nemesis @ForceFate looms menacingly over them with his arsenal of inconvenient facts but Sollie rises up with that fearsome repartee he is so well known for 😂

A thread about Charlie Kirk that's been hijacked into a Trump is the anti-christ but sure, apparently theres swart gevaar around here somewhere .... christ you're a dunce 😂
 
Sollie tag teams Cosmik Mariner, it’s so touching to see the boys back together and fighting die swart gevaar once again, just like old times. Their arch nemesis @ForceFate looms menacingly over them with his arsenal of inconvenient facts but Sollie rises up with that fearsome repartee he is so well known for 😂

Where have I mentioned swart gevaar?

@ForceFate has no inconvenient facts. He makes up vague assertions about an anti-Christ he refuses to support.
 
Where have I mentioned swart gevaar?

@ForceFate has no inconvenient facts. He makes up vague assertions about an anti-Christ he refuses to support.
Nothing I posted is vague. Nowhere was I asked to support anything. Should if you want me to support my assertions.
 
Nothing I posted is vague. Nowhere was I asked to support anything. Should if you want me to support my assertions.

Tell us who you say the anti-Christ is, instead of tiptoeing around direct questions and providing vague clues.
 
Tell us who you say the anti-Christ is, instead of tiptoeing around direct questions and providing vague clues.
See post #5221

There's only one person who looks like that
 
Last edited:
Sollie tag teams Cosmik Mariner, it’s so touching to see the boys back together and fighting die swart gevaar once again, just like old times. Their arch nemesis @ForceFate looms menacingly over them with his arsenal of inconvenient facts but Sollie rises up with that fearsome repartee he is so well known for 😂
So much stupid in one paragraph from you, I don't even know where to begin.

Who helped you dumb down? Or were illicit chemicals involved?
 
In slightly relates news, I see the MAGA PR machinery is starting work on saying pedophillia is actually ok

My friend, an intervention is required. Mother Jones makes you stupid. You may even end up not thinking for yourself, doing things like posting in the wrong threads.
If you you want to defvck your own brain, aka un-BBC/Mother-Jones your brain, go watch the actual vid.
 
Ag sori Oom, I didn't mean to trigger you soo much.
But you and Cosmik Mariner do make such a cute couple, I couldn't help but blurt it out.
No need to apologize, you didn't.

But you still haven't answered the question:

Who helped you dumb down? Or were illicit chemicals involved?
 
In slightly relates news, I see the MAGA PR machinery is starting work on saying pedophillia is actually ok

To be fair its not the same thing.

Sleeping with a 16 year old is gross but legal.

Having sex with a 6 year old is pedophilia, which is something completely different.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X