Robbers kill KZN farmer at his front gate

Seriously

Honorary Master
Koos Marais, KZN Agricultural Union’s head of security, said that it was the “fifth commercial farming murder in the province this year”.

Last month, a Wartburg farm manager was killed while fetching labourers. In May, Ixopo farmer Peter Hackland, 61, was killed, allegedly by two men pretending to be job seekers.

“We are concerned about the effect this will have. These murders mean people will lose jobs. We call on police to leave no stone unturned in finding the people who did this,” Marais said.
Do the idiotic brainless ANC even care? It's only a few whities and they are to busy stuffing their swiss banks! The fact that it's farmers are of no real concern to the Majority in South Africa.

Police spokesman Vincent Mdunge said that a case of murder had been opened.
No arrests had been made
And that will be the last we hear of it?

supersunbird

Honorary Master
David Kibuka on SA: This play is **** Loy!

Crime increasing in our area as well. Doesn't seem to be a priority of government to fight crime.

Randhir

Honorary Master

Seriously

Honorary Master
Loads of murders every day. What makes this one special that it gets an article?
I can only expect such utter contempt from the likes of you. As I said earlier it's only a whitey farmer so the majority would not care neither think killing a farmer is to be considered important as it's having no effect on this country and it's food chains. IMHO it's all in the defects of the psyche and/or lack of brain cells which is the main cause of these attitudes and propagation such nonsense. It may even be genetically linked?

F

Fudzy

I can only expect such utter contempt from the likes of you. As I said earlier it's only a whitey farmer so the majority would not care neither think killing a farmer is to be considered important as it's having no effect on this country and it's food chains. IMHO it's all in the defects of the psyche and/or lack of brain cells which is the main cause of these attitudes and propagation such nonsense. It may even be genetically linked?
Are the lives of the other 49 people who were murdered that day less important than the farmer?

McSack

Executive Member
If the same number of secretaries were being murdered we'd be looking for a serial killer
;)

Last edited:
F

Fudzy

Good point. Farms are a very easy target if you think about it.
Well that's exactly it, if the criminals were interested in the farms they would be staying there. They are just interested in the easy targets: the isolated, the elderly and the defenseless.

McSack

Executive Member
Probably not but you make the choice of owning firearms, valuables and living in remote areas with no security...
Oh well I guess we should tell all our farmers to give it up and move to the city where it's safe then :whistling:

... and I suppose chicks who wear revealing clothing are also making a choice

F

Fudzy

Oh well I guess we should tell all our farmers to give it up and move to the city where it's safe then :whistling:

... and I suppose chicks who wear revealing clothing are also making a choice
Apple and oranges argument there. Rapists are going to rape irrespective of clothing or the male chauvinistic notion that it's the cause.

abzo

Honorary Master
Don't be silly. It's a genocide. The worlds slowest genocide. Because everything takes a while in SA.