Rocketnet - feedback?

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Think the problem is back, just lost international after 197.157.78.225

Update: Was just a blip for a minute or two, looks like its up and stable again.

-G-
Please do report this should it happen again.

Thank you for the feedback.

Regards,
RN.

abudabi

Expert Member
Wanted to post but see you guys beat me to it on your status page. :)

Johannesburg North: Vumatel
Current Status Technicians are en-route to investigate Area/s Affected: Bromhof Bryanston Gallo Manor Hurlingham Jukskeipark Northwold Olivedale Paulshof

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Wanted to post but see you guys beat me to it on your status page. :)

Johannesburg North: Vumatel
Current Status Technicians are en-route to investigate Area/s Affected: Bromhof Bryanston Gallo Manor Hurlingham Jukskeipark Northwold Olivedale Paulshof
We try our best to be as responsive as possible.

Regards
RN

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Impressed by rocketnet online chat prompt response and by this feedback in this thread, I have submitted request for Apollo 10. Let us see now. :thumbsup:
This will be processed shortly and and E-mail will be provided explaining the next step/steps that need to be taken.

Regards
RN

surface

Expert Member
Were u sorted out as I see you were waiting since Wednesday?
Well, there is a ticket logged as per email received. I know that Kiklo ISP (this is the one I used previously) is closed from 13th december for new connections so I am not very hopeful of other ISP's. Also rocketnet probably needs to contact metro fibre - not sure what is turnaround time as this is the first time I am switching ISP's for fibre.

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Well, there is a ticket logged as per email received. I know that Kiklo ISP (this is the one I used previously) is closed from 13th december for new connections so I am not very hopeful of other ISP's. Also rocketnet probably needs to contact metro fibre - not sure what is turnaround time as this is the first time I am switching ISP's for fibre.
Kindly PM us and we will have a look into this and provide you with detailed feedback via E-mail.

Regards
RN

Dee96

Signing up with RocketNet today. On the signup page, there is a place for a Promo Code. Do you guys know of any Promo codes?