Stevi

Expert Member
Then they can give us a game like FIFA. But just rugby. And every year they tweak the gameplay and improve on the modes and update the rosters. That will be the dream...

Only problem is rugby is not as popular as football (especially in the Asian countries) so it will not be feasible for them.

Foodielover

search

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
I understand what you are trying to say.

Every year they just tweak some gameplay and update the roster. The best rugby game for me personally was Rugby 08. No new games was as good as Rugby 08. The other Rugby Challenge games is way better than Rugby 15 but still not as good as Rugby 08. So Rugby Challenge 3 might be on the right track again and might come close to Rugby 08.

Exactly.

And sometimes FIFA adds features that just annoy the crap out of me, which worked fine in other iterations. I.e. the roster update thingy was better in 12 than in 13 for me - it became more clumsy.

The graphics and gameplay was the same for me, thus on average the game was worse.

Every game franchise is like that - I liked the Crysis 1 missions a lot more, for example, than in Crysis 2 or 3.

I guess some people just get caught up in the hype of "it's newer so it MUST be better".

Foodielover

Exactly.

And sometimes FIFA adds features that just annoy the crap out of me, which worked fine in other iterations. I.e. the roster update thingy was better in 12 than in 13 for me - it became more clumsy.

The graphics and gameplay was the same for me, thus on average the game was worse.

Every game franchise is like that - I liked the Crysis 1 missions a lot more, for example, than in Crysis 2 or 3.

I guess some people just get caught up in the hype of "it's newer so it MUST be better".

LOL yeah true. Fifa 17 coming out in September. Maybe same stuff just tweaked

Foodielover

Only problem is rugby is not as popular as football (especially in the Asian countries) so it will not be feasible for them.

That is a pity though.

They do try and play rugby though. But yeah not enough interest

Foodielover

Same people that made Rugby 08 did Rugby 15 HB Studios

I am talking under correction now. Rugby 15 was made from scratch. So if the same people made that game then they must take Rugby 08 and improve it from there.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
I understand what you are trying to say.

Every year they just tweak some gameplay and update the roster. The best rugby game for me personally was Rugby 08. No new games was as good as Rugby 08. The other Rugby Challenge games is way better than Rugby 15 but still not as good as Rugby 08. So Rugby Challenge 3 might be on the right track again and might come close to Rugby 08.

Yip, And I have played each and every rugby game ever created. 2008 was simply the best.

Fatality07

Eagerly awaiting it, hope it is good :) need a decent rugby game. Rugby 15 was terrible

DanDango

Executive Member
I am talking under correction now. Rugby 15 was made from scratch. So if the same people made that game then they must take Rugby 08 and improve it from there.

No for easy porting they use Unity and made Rugby 15 from scratch

Stevi

Expert Member
I see it is back on Takealot.com.
Also a whole R40 more than the last time :p

I will wait and see a few people's reviews and opinions before buying it

Foodielover

I see it is back on Takealot.com.
Also a whole R40 more than the last time :p

I will wait and see a few people's reviews and opinions before buying it

Yes. Youtube reviews. And also new zealand get it on the 14th. So we can watch them play and decide

DanDango

Executive Member
I like be a pro mode but not all games get it right.
Fifa 12 was bad at be a pro, the leveling was too hard
Fifa 15 is ok be a pro but it feels the same every game.
Don Bradman Criket was to long 1 season Aus Comp 18 4 day games 14 ListA and 18 T20 then of to England comp amd 18 4 day game and 10 maybe more ListA and 18 T20 games. Cricket 97 still the best Crecket game.
MLB 2k11 best be a pro mode. After a game your agent will speak to you if you played well. Minor leagues was fun major league too long 182 games a season.
Madden 2007 great be a pro mode . Was my 1st be a pro game. Played as a Half Back(Running Back)
NBA 2k14. The Draft was cool and Interviews was a nice touch. Game play work nice in be a pro.
Rugby league live 3. Be a pro mode is ok just very basic.

The big problem with be a pro mode is that it needs more of a role playing system and not only play game after game system.

Foodielover

I like be a pro mode but not all games get it right.
Fifa 12 was bad at be a pro, the leveling was too hard
Fifa 15 is ok be a pro but it feels the same every game.
Don Bradman Criket was to long 1 season Aus Comp 18 4 day games 14 ListA and 18 T20 then of to England comp amd 18 4 day game and 10 maybe more ListA and 18 T20 games. Cricket 97 still the best Crecket game.
MLB 2k11 best be a pro mode. After a game your agent will speak to you if you played well. Minor leagues was fun major league too long 182 games a season.
Madden 2007 great be a pro mode . Was my 1st be a pro game. Played as a Half Back(Running Back)
NBA 2k14. The Draft was cool and Interviews was a nice touch. Game play work nice in be a pro.
Rugby league live 3. Be a pro mode is ok just very basic.

The big problem with be a pro mode is that it needs more of a role playing system and not only play game after game system.

I like to see my progress. I want to see and hear if i played well or played poor. Fifa 15 for me was a downgrade to fifa 14be a pro. Fifa 16 be a pro is awesome. Can see your progress and they tell you if you did poor or bad.i love cricket and i loved don bradman cricket. But be pro too long and later gets very difficult.Playing game after game gets boring after a while.

Foodielover

I like to see my progress. I want to see and hear if i played well or played poor. Fifa 15 for me was a downgrade to fifa 14be a pro. Fifa 16 be a pro is awesome. Can see your progress and they tell you if you did poor or bad.i love cricket and i loved don bradman cricket. But be pro too long and later gets very difficult.Playing game after game gets boring after a while.

I liked Rugby 08 World league mode. For me that was a career mode. Building up your team from scratch and watch your team climb or fall from the ranks. Like i said i like to see progress and I can't play a game without be a pro or a career mode anymore. If you played a game with be a pro then you need a game with career or be a pro