purpleonlineadmin

Let's see:
Costs the same as my Lumia 920 when it came out RRP? Check!
On the same contract as my Lumia 920 when it came out? Check!
Zero additional bundles compared to what I got with my Lumia 920? Check!

I still pay R20-R40 less! Priceless!

Voda-dom

ajules

Expert Member
Smart M at R529 looks like great value for money.Especially considering the RRP of R8,999
Seems like some people want something for nothing :rolleyes:

cozinsky

Expert Member
Thumbs up to Vodacom for bringing the Note 3 so quick to your retailers. But thumbs down for the dismal 200 meg data. When will Vodacom realise that 200 meg on a smart phone is not sufficient? Or are they milking the OOB rates at a ridiculous R1 a meg. This and a very expensive R1.75 per minute call rate are what keeps me from taking out any contract with Vodacom.

Last edited:

Dlamaqhinga

Expert Member
this---->
Thumbs up to Vodacom for bringing the Note 3 so quick to your retailers. But thumbs down for the dismal 200 meg data. When will Vodacom realise that 200 meg on a smart phone is not sufficient? Or are they milking the OOB rates at a ridiculous R1 a meg. This and a very expensive R1.75 per minute call rate are what keeps me from taking out any contract with Vodacom.

memyselfandi

Dear Vodacom

If you can show me how to use 200 meg on a smart phone WITHOUT spending more on additional data bundles, I will gladly upgrade to the Note in Feb 2014. Even if I use my iPhone minimal, I still consume more than 100 megs a week. And please keep the SMS's. Nobody use it anymore.

Kind regards

Vodacom Client.

MR.C

Expert Member
You can always get a 1g or 2g of extra data bolted-on, can't you ?

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
Dear Vodacom

If you can show me how to use 200 meg on a smart phone WITHOUT spending more on additional data bundles, I will gladly upgrade to the Note in Feb 2014. Even if I use my iPhone minimal, I still consume more than 100 megs a week. And please keep the SMS's. Nobody use it anymore.

Kind regards

Vodacom Client.

on my s2, i usually make it to the 9th or 10th before my 500mb bundle is up.

Hosehead

Executive Member
Sorry VC your offerings are the dirty vegetables in the pile at an Indian Street Market.

MissyT

I don't understand why people keep harping on about the 200MB. If it's not sufficient get a different contract that has more data. Bolt on an additional data bundle. People need to remember that the phone retails for 9k. That alone equates to r375 pm over 24 months. Now for a little bit more you want the phone, 2GB of data, some minutes and some smss? Why don't you just ask Vodacom to pay for your kids school fees too?

Last edited: