Samsung Galaxy S10

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
I need to get a new Powerbank for Samsung S10(To use in Europe), old Romoss is 3 years old and don't cut it anymore.

What would be the best value for money to get?

pezulu

Expert Member
Got a nice surprise this morning when the Galaxy Buds were delivered.
According to Samsung the usual delivery time for Buds is around 3-4 weeks, but mine were delivered in 3-4 days.
The claim was put in on Wednesday evening. Thursday morning the R500 voucher case was delivered, and Monday the Buds.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Got a nice surprise this morning when the Galaxy Buds were delivered.
According to Samsung the usual delivery time for Buds is around 3-4 weeks, but mine were delivered in 3-4 days.
The claim was put in on Wednesday evening. Thursday morning the R500 voucher case was delivered, and Monday the Buds.
There is a firmware update for the buds too. Once you connect them it will prompt the firmware update. Improves stability sound ect...

Yes delivery is very quick and they are pretty decent too.

pezulu

Expert Member
Got the update earlier.
Hopefully it does something for battery life on my S10e, as I have been getting just on a day with very limited usage.
It has only been a few days though, so hopefully the usage will stabilise.

If I can only get good battery life from my S3 Frontier, I would be happy.
I used to get around 4 days, but the last 2 weeks or so, it has dropped to a matter of hours.
I charged it up yesterday, and after 15 hours the watch showed that it needed recharging.

Brawler

Executive Member
Got the update earlier.
Hopefully it does something for battery life on my S10e, as I have been getting just on a day with very limited usage.
It has only been a few days though, so hopefully the usage will stabilise.

If I can only get good battery life from my S3 Frontier, I would be happy.
I used to get around 4 days, but the last 2 weeks or so, it has dropped to a matter of hours.
I charged it up yesterday, and after 15 hours the watch showed that it needed recharging.
try the advice in the link posted a couple days back.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Well if the screen protector costs more than R1k it's better to just keep that R1k in a savings and use the phone without if the screen cracks or scratch just claim from Samsung Care+ plan or insurance.

pezulu

Expert Member
Anyone have an idea as to what the symbol in the notification bar is?
I suspect it has something to do with showing that the notification panel has been pulled down, but can't find any confirmation online.

InkedScreenshot_20190410-200547_One UI Home_LI.jpg

CodeMaster

Expert Member
Anyone have experience from buying from za.mobilefun? I'm a little sceptical as to how they can be selling the screen protector for R615.99.

cfvh600

Expert Member
Anyone have experience from buying from za.mobilefun? I'm a little sceptical as to how they can be selling the screen protector for R615.99.
I bought from them recently. Very good service. Fast delivery via DHL Express.