Samsung Galaxy S10

CodeMaster

Expert Member
Installed a Whitestone Dome screen protector. Pretty happy with the outcome.
How are you finding the fingerprint reading?
Mine is hit and miss at the moment. I have cured under the UV light for a long time, re-registered my fingerprints a couple of times. Sometimes it won't even register my thumb. Some people seem to think it's when your skin is too dry.

cfvh600

Expert Member
How are you finding the fingerprint reading?
Mine is hit and miss at the moment. I have cured under the UV light for a long time, re-registered my fingerprints a couple of times. Sometimes it won't even register my thumb. Some people seem to think it's when your skin is too dry.
It's working well for me so far. Have you registered the same finger more than once?

cfvh600

Expert Member
I've also enabled the touch sensitivity option in the display settings. Apparently it helps when using a screen protector.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Gone are the days where the Exynos is the better performer in real world usage it seems, really surprised at the difference as this is meant to be the same phone.

Brawler

Executive Member
Not sure if posted but Samsung has recently sent out an update for the Camera with a dedicated Night mode. Results look great on YouTube comparisons. I don't see the function yet.