Samsung Galaxy S10

pezulu

Expert Member
On what network and which device is that update?
Nothing available through XFA for my S10e yet.

signates

Expert Member
On what network and which device is that update?
Nothing available through XFA for my S10e yet.
Got the update on the S10+ on vodacom and Telkom.

The update is through the Galaxy Store and not through the phone software update.

CodeMaster

Expert Member
I bought from them recently. Very good service. Fast delivery via DHL Express.
Thanks. Didn't realize it is based in the UK. Now I know why the courier cost is high. Still the best price for the Whitestone Dome screen protector and their UAG prices are good.

CodeMaster

Expert Member
Can anyone tell me if the Vodacom S10e comes with a screen protector. It has a ridge on the edge of the screen, and a raised ring around the front camera.
I just can't be sure whether it's a screen protector of if that's just the way the screen is.
I know the S10 and S10+ are supposed to come with screen protectors on.

Last edited:

pezulu

Expert Member
It has a plastic screen protector out of the box, that will give some protection until you can fit something decent.
I have had mine just under 2 weeks now, and it is already scratched just from carrying in a shirt pocket, or lying on my desk.
I will be fitting a proper tempered glass protector this coming week.

cavedog

Honorary Master
It has a plastic screen protector out of the box, that will give some protection until you can fit something decent.
I have had mine just under 2 weeks now, and it is already scratched just from carrying in a shirt pocket, or lying on my desk.
I will be fitting a proper tempered glass protector this coming week.
I have given up. Taken that thing off as the accuracy of the finger print scanner goes down with that thing on. Better to have insurance or care+ to replace the screen if it gets scratched.

Nimz

Expert Member
Those that haven't redeemed the R500 voucher - the price of the silicon cases have been reduced to the same amount as the voucher.

Free delivery as well

Arex

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy the s10 new cash or on contract? (device only)

I see it on Bidorbuy for about R13k, Vodacom/cell c etc seem much more expensive.

Connor13

Those that haven't redeemed the R500 voucher - the price of the silicon cases have been reduced to the same amount as the voucher.

Free delivery as well
Is that from Celcom ? I just checked and it is still showing as R599 on my side for the S10 , s10e or S10 plus silicone covers

CodeMaster

Expert Member
I have given up. Taken that thing off as the accuracy of the finger print scanner goes down with that thing on. Better to have insurance or care+ to replace the screen if it gets scratched.
This is on my wife's S10e, so it doesn't affect the fingerprint sensor.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
I was due for an upgrade, decided to go for the S10e. Quite impressed with it, nice having a Samsung flagship that doesn't have that silly curved screen which I really don't like.

pezulu

Expert Member
I was due for an upgrade, decided to go for the S10e. Quite impressed with it, nice having a Samsung flagship that doesn't have that silly curved screen which I really don't like.
Also quite impressed with the S10e, apart from the fact that mine has a dead pixel just above the battery percentage.
It is normally not visible, but starts blinking when I make or receive a call, and am on the keypad screen.

Dylan_G

Expert Member
...apart from the fact that mine has a dead pixel just above the battery percentage.
It is normally not visible, but starts blinking when I make or receive a call...
Lol, been wondering about this.

Mine does this as well. I think its a feature. It only flashes when you're on a call.

cfvh600

Expert Member
Installed a Whitestone Dome screen protector. Pretty happy with the outcome.