Samsung Galaxy S10

So I am at an point I would like outsiders opinions. I am fortunate to have the option of either Samsung Galaxy S10+ or Huawei P30 Pro or any phone really under the MTN offering. I have been Samsung pretty much my whole life and mostly on Note's until recently that I had to get a second hand S7 as my note died. I would love to wait for the Note 10 but I don't see me lasting long with my current phone so its looks like I could get the Note 9 but it is a generation behind the S10+ and even the Huawei P30 Pro. What are your thoughts?

bokka1

Expert Member
So I am at an point I would like outsiders opinions. I am fortunate to have the option of either Samsung Galaxy S10+ or Huawei P30 Pro or any phone really under the MTN offering. I have been Samsung pretty much my whole life and mostly on Note's until recently that I had to get a second hand S7 as my note died. I would love to wait for the Note 10 but I don't see me lasting long with my current phone so its looks like I could get the Note 9 but it is a generation behind the S10+ and even the Huawei P30 Pro. What are your thoughts?
My S10Plus is the best phone I have owned. Upgraded from the S8Plus and the upgrade is very noticeable.

My wife upgraded from the S9Plus and she agrees.