Samsung Galaxy S2 Rooting

Mark.K

Just thought i would start a thread that just dealt with rooted GS2 phones. I know that there is another post for the SGS2 but for me to find anything in such a huge post that ranges around anything GS2 related is a bit of a nightmare.

Anyways here is something i found that helped me reset my phones counter without a USB Jigg just a small app that i downloaded and takes a few seconds for it to work.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1494114

its also available on the Play Store but you have to pay for it there and the link i put up is the same thing but for free. it also gets rid of the Triangle that sometimes comes after rooting. Im new to rooting and stuff so any other input is welcomed.

Oh and if anyone knows of any good apps for rooted phones that would be appreciated.

Mark.K

Thanks already have Titanium backup will have a look at the others.

Raithlin

Executive Member
What is llama?
From the description:
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, wife and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more.

Mark.K

ok cool going to try it out. do you know of any software that allows one to change button functions. im wanting to change my power button and allow it to be used to take photos instead of using the touch screen