Status
Not open for further replies.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Oh, and it's being unveiled on Sunday (13th Feb) at a convention in Barcelona.

SinghDude

Chief Sports Analyst
Awesome specs.

Just wonder how much it will retail for. 8k perhaps ?

Romito

Expert Member
Will be interesting to see how long the battery lasts when recording in full HD 1080p.

Uraeus

Oh my word, those are insane specs! Darn dual core processor to top it all off.
I've got another 2 years on current galaxy, who knows, might be a Galaxy RS 4 by then,lol.

Lets just hope that the Galaxy S2 is packing one huge battery, since it aint lasting long as it is!

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
Oh my word, those are insane specs! Darn dual core processor to top it all off.
I've got another 2 years on current galaxy, who knows, might be a Galaxy RS 4 by then,lol.

Lets just hope that the Galaxy S2 is packing one huge battery, since it aint lasting long as it is!

I will not upgrade to another smartphone until they have decided to stuff in a very high capacity battery. The new specs are nice and all but the battery will drain very quickly.

Uraeus

For some reason, I suddenly feel like an early upgrade..These specs are crazy. Battery gonna get drained faster than a 4 year old drinking a slurpie.
The battery technology is nothing less than amazing, yet I still complain about it not lasting long enough.

They need to start embedding solar cells into the cover of the phone, or in front of the screen, that might give the life time an extra boost :)

mercurial

MyBB Legend
The one thing you need to remember is that with the newer processors, they are designed to use less power, so I wouldn't worry about power being an issue in this case.

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
It beats any other phone hands down. Don't be sour :)

Yeah although with the huge amoled screen and the dual core processor I wonder what real life battery stats will be like. Looks like a nice phone. Wonder if the screen will also crack under the gorilla glass like the galaxy s due to flexion of the body.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Nope, my Desire HD still has more onboard RAM, so still king of the hill. ;)

Dude, the Galaxy S II has 1GB DDR2 RAM :) You only have 768MB DDR RAM and the Galaxy S II has a dual core processor. Your phone has quickly become ancient :D

K

kingrob

Dude, the Galaxy S II has 1GB DDR2 RAM :) You only have 768MB DDR RAM and the Galaxy S II has a dual core processor. Your phone has quickly become ancient :D

It only has 512MB RAM.

*When they ran Quadrant benchmarks on the Motorol Atrix, the Gingerbread dual-core got 2633 points, while I got 2069 with my Froyo single-core phone. So very very happy with my Desire HD. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.