Samsung Galaxy S21

What do you mean? I have issues with a charger can cable where the phone says I need to replace the cable, there is something wrong with it
My phone has been giving issues for the past 4 months, picked it up when I plugged into the car the screen would not render properly. Charging was also an issue, cables not support, stopped fast charging at times.

1665135937697.jpeg

Sent it in for repairs and diagnosed as the PCB Charging board.

1665135982855.jpeg
 
Anyone having this sim 1 not allowed thing?
Literally cannot use the sim 1 slot at all on my s21 plus :(
Update: Getting a replacement phone next week at least but now i'm just wondering how my sim 1 just randomly gets blacklisted. I've never experienced this before.

edit: got sorted out with an S22 plus, hopefully i don't face this issue again
 
Last edited:
How old is the S21?

I'm asking as I wonder if It'll still get software updates?
 
How old is the S21?

I'm asking as I wonder if It'll still get software updates?
"In early 2022, the company announced it would offer four generations of One UI and Android OS upgrades and five years of security patches, starting with the Samsung Galaxy S21 series in 2021."

It should still get one or two years software updates and some security patches.

Better than most budget phones in this price bracket.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X