blowdart18
Expert Member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2015
- Messages
- 1,083
- Reaction score
- 231
Anybody having their charging PCB board give problems yet?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What do you mean? I have issues with a charger can cable where the phone says I need to replace the cable, there is something wrong with itAnybody having their charging PCB board give problems yet?
My phone has been giving issues for the past 4 months, picked it up when I plugged into the car the screen would not render properly. Charging was also an issue, cables not support, stopped fast charging at times.What do you mean? I have issues with a charger can cable where the phone says I need to replace the cable, there is something wrong with it


Update: Getting a replacement phone next week at least but now i'm just wondering how my sim 1 just randomly gets blacklisted. I've never experienced this before.Anyone having this sim 1 not allowed thing?
Literally cannot use the sim 1 slot at all on my s21 plus![]()
pretty decent deal tbh. will it be dual sim?
I hope so. From research on the thread MTN did ship the phones with Dual Sim.pretty decent deal tbh. will it be dual sim?
Still a good phone in 2023?pretty decent deal tbh. will it be dual sim?
At that price it is still better than A5x and A7x Samsungs.Still a good phone in 2023?
Also two cameras\holes missing on that picture.
It is MTN I would make 150% sure with MTN that it is indeed an Ultra &. not the Vanilla or Plus (+) model.Also two cameras\holes missing on that picture.
hmmm, valid point.It is MTN I would make 150% sure with MTN that it is indeed an Ultra &. not the Vanilla or Plus (+) model.
Yep for 330 I pay oppo 57s phone basically useless how slow it us, s21 ultra is faster than vanilla s20, and vanilla s20 is faster than oppo 57sStill a good phone in 2023?
Even if it is the normal or Plus model it is a good deal.It is MTN I would make 150% sure with MTN that it is indeed an Ultra &. not the Vanilla or Plus (+) model.
"In early 2022, the company announced it would offer four generations of One UI and Android OS upgrades and five years of security patches, starting with the Samsung Galaxy S21 series in 2021."How old is the S21?
I'm asking as I wonder if It'll still get software updates?