Samsung Galaxy S21

If done correctly, no. Must have the home_csc in csc so that your csc don't change.
Cheers.

Ordinarily I'm patient enough to wait for the OTA's these days, but the last update I received (BULC) seems to have introduced some lag in certain situations.
 
Anyone know what Samsung charges to replace the rear glass on the s21 ultra?
 
Anyone have the overheatiing issue when using the video camera?
Happened in Feb 2021 when I tried to record in highest quality.
Forgot about it, and last week on normal HD 60FPS, after 8 minutes it just shuts down, and the phone is super hot to the touch.
 
Anyone have the overheatiing issue when using the video camera?
Happened in Feb 2021 when I tried to record in highest quality.
Forgot about it, and last week on normal HD 60FPS, after 8 minutes it just shuts down, and the phone is super hot to the touch.
Not from the camera for me, but when i use it as a hotspot it gets insanely hot and all connectivity dies until it gets to a lower temp.
 
Anyone have the overheatiing issue when using the video camera?
Happened in Feb 2021 when I tried to record in highest quality.
Forgot about it, and last week on normal HD 60FPS, after 8 minutes it just shuts down, and the phone is super hot to the touch.
I think i had this today just taking pics. Is there a fix?
 
Hi All,
Has anyone been experiencing issues with dropped signal on their S21. I'm using two sims from the same network in my S21 Ultra and I've recently started seeing both my sim signals drop off completely for a few seconds before reconnecting the phone is also running much hotter than usual. This happens throughout the day, although WIFI connection is stable. I've gone through the regular troubleshooting routes, eventually ending up in me having to do a dreaded factory reset last night, but the issue still remains.
 
Hi All,
Has anyone been experiencing issues with dropped signal on their S21. I'm using two sims from the same network in my S21 Ultra and I've recently started seeing both my sim signals drop off completely for a few seconds before reconnecting the phone is also running much hotter than usual. This happens throughout the day, although WIFI connection is stable. I've gone through the regular troubleshooting routes, eventually ending up in me having to do a dreaded factory reset last night, but the issue still remains.
Mine does seem to run hotter overall the last month or so
 
Hi All,
Has anyone been experiencing issues with dropped signal on their S21. I'm using two sims from the same network in my S21 Ultra and I've recently started seeing both my sim signals drop off completely for a few seconds before reconnecting the phone is also running much hotter than usual. This happens throughout the day, although WIFI connection is stable. I've gone through the regular troubleshooting routes, eventually ending up in me having to do a dreaded factory reset last night, but the issue still remains.
Yeah. This is happening to me as well. Pretty much always getting no signal or H+ hardly ever get 4G these days.

Seems not to be affected when I'm on Wi-Fi. Which is when I least need the signal.
 
Hi guys, I'm using an S21+ (G996B) anybody else find the camera a little underwhelming? I've noticed a lot of noise, I recently flashed the Android 12 update. Other than that the device's performance is great.
 
Hi guys, I'm using an S21+ (G996B) anybody else find the camera a little underwhelming? I've noticed a lot of noise, I recently flashed the Android 12 update. Other than that the device's performance is great.
it will probably get fixed with the oneui 4.1 patch it happens every year after a major Android update.
 
I haven't read the entire thread so sorry if this has been addressed before - has anyone found a way to reduce the camera resolution?

I know how to select and reduce pic by pic, looking for a way to set it before taking a pic or else in batches.


....or an App?

People complained online the files are too big to post directly to FB Marketplace or Instagram.
 
I haven't read the entire thread so sorry if this has been addressed before - has anyone found a way to reduce the camera resolution?

I know how to select and reduce pic by pic, looking for a way to set it before taking a pic or else in batches.


....or an App?

People complained online the files are too big to post directly to FB Marketplace or Instagram.
maybe,just take a screenshot of the photo:laugh:
 
Not from the camera for me, but when i use it as a hotspot it gets insanely hot and all connectivity dies until it gets to a lower temp.
Happens when I use maps, hotspot, split screen or pop-up screen, sometimes with the camera.

Gaming gets pretty uncomfortable but doesn't usually lead to force closing.

Been to busy with life to bring it in to Samsung but now that my S22 ultra is here, either going to send in either as trade-in or for fixing.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X