South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I see there is no missed call notification in the top bar, is that normal?
There is an 4.2.1 version on sammobile.com which works 100%.
That's stock firmware though. Only useful if you need to return your device.
I prefer stock firmware. Everything works.
The best implementation of CM is Temasek's ROM with his custom kernel.
Everything works on Omega, Omega AOKP, SuperNexus and CM 10.1 too. I have had no issues on any of them. I use CM as a personal preference. Are you at least using Nova Launcher Prime instead of Touchwiz?
Confirmed Bugs:
-Bluetooth issues (media streaming and calls)
-random bug where everything is taken as a long press
-Occasional flickering (very rare)
.........-FIX: Ktoonsez 4.2.1 Kernel 1/1 Build. Download link: goo(dawt)gl(slash)xUrML
........ -FIX2: disable HW overlay in developer options
-terminal emulator and movie studio force close
......... -FIX: delete then install from Play Store
-Hotspot issues
......... -FIX: use SVTP
-Visual voicemail issues
-Pandora keyboard issue
Unconfirmed Bugs:
-MMS issues (works on and off)
-First few seconds of songs in Apollo are louder than normal.
-screen mirroring
-dock audio
-WiFi stability problems
-Notification light does not work with unread text messages once the screen has timed out.
-When pressing the power button to turn screen off, there is a delay.
I used CM on my S2 and couldn't get used to "everything works. Except this, this and this."
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2085171
I do have Apex launcher but once again, I don't see anything wrong with Touchwiz. It does what it needs to do and it does it well.
There is an 4.2.1 version on sammobile.com which works 100%.
For which country? The top ten latest only have 4.1.2.
Only useful one, flip on incoming call (mute ringer or dismiss call), is in the dialer settings.Seem to have sorted all issues out but cant seem to find the motion setting![]()
repeat.
Only useful one, flip on incoming call (mute ringer or dismiss call), is in the dialer settings.
For which country? The top ten latest only have 4.1.2.
Thanks. Can anyone confirm it works. No photosphere according to some comments.Think that might have been a mistake. I meant 4.1.2.
Edit: found this: http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/22...iii-android-4-2-1-jelly-bean-leaked-firmware/
I used CM on my S2 and couldn't get used to "everything works. Except this, this and this."
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2085171
Confirmed Bugs:
-Bluetooth issues (media streaming and calls)
-random bug where everything is taken as a long press
-Occasional flickering (very rare)
-terminal emulator and movie studio force close
-Hotspot issues
-Visual voicemail issues
-Pandora keyboard issue
Unconfirmed Bugs:
-MMS issues (works on and off)
-First few seconds of songs in Apollo are louder than normal.
-screen mirroring
-dock audio
-WiFi stability problems
-Notification light does not work with unread text messages once the screen has timed out.
-When pressing the power button to turn screen off, there is a delay.