francoislr
Expert Member
Anybody get voice feedback when they ask questions? Mine is turned on, but does not work. Has not worked on 1 of my flashes. Went from stock to 3 to 4 to the latest jelly bean leak.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I only did a full wipe changing from Omega to CM10 without any associated WiFi issues.
I did full wipe now and flashed CM10, wi-fi issues for me.. cannot connect. Now to download a stock ICS @ 700mb odd :-/
True that, i can always buy more or less data when needed. It will be slightly more flexible.
I will need to see if i can afford the once off fee first.
I only did a full wipe changing from Omega to CM10 without any associated WiFi issues.
Is Omega based on the Sammy Jelly Bean leaks?
When the s3 was launched, Vodacom bundled 250mb with the top up. Fyi.
I wonder if thats still the case.
Check Ockie's Vodacom deals thread, or send him a PM
I did both. And it no longer comes with the data by default.
. I wonder if i should wait and see if there will be a special on anytime soon.
Next time you see a social will probably be in December
Next time you see a social will probably be in December
Specials will probably be out in December too![]()
Samsung start Galaxy S III Jelly Bean update
http://goo.gl/6ju0Z
Nice hopefully we get it soon.
I've already got Jelly Bean thanks to CM10 without all that Samsung Bloatware either!