Samsung Galaxy S5

Hey ol' buddy ol' pal ... tell me - what Android phones have you had and what were your impressions?
I have had 3 different android phones. These are in fact my last three phones including my current phone. So clearly I have a good impression of android as an operating system.
 
I have had 3 different android phones. These are in fact my last three phones including my current phone. So clearly I have a good impression of android as an operating system.

Yeah, but it doesn't sound that you are a Sammy man at all, so it would be interesting to get perspective from you of the phones you have/had to justify your dislike in Sammy. So knowing what you had and what you liked about them versus your dislikes in Sammy could prove interesting
 
Sorry , but who are you ? You seem to imply you know an awful lot about me. Funny thing is I am very sure I don't have the slightest clue who you are.

Well either you're being facetious because I'm right about your sad existence or you genuinely have trolled this thread/subject to such a point that you cannot even separate one discussion from another in which case, once again, I'm right.
 
Last edited:
I was just reading this http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-galaxy-s5-accessories/

What accessories have you all got for the phone?

Out of that list all I have is USB-OTG, some bluetooth speakers and my gear2

The only thing I have from that list is the OTG cable (used to connect a diagnostic system for my car). Other than that I'm running my S5 in conjunction with a Sony Smartwatch2, Kenu Airframe car holder and a Powermonkey solar charge kit.
 
The only thing I have from that list is the OTG cable (used to connect a diagnostic system for my car). Other than that I'm running my S5 in conjunction with a Sony Smartwatch2, Kenu Airframe car holder and a Powermonkey solar charge kit.

Yea the devices are pretty much swiss army knives by default.
Not all that much you can do to improve perfection :love:

I'm going to have to try these cardboard vr glasses though...
 
Just picked up and set up my new S5

Does Towelroot still work?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X