Samsung Galaxy S6

MTN finally delivered my S6 today, however it's the white version. I wanted the black, tempted to keep it though as my S2 and S4 were both black so maybe some change is good.
Does anyone have the white, what's your opinion?

Also, I received no pre-order bonus stuff, only the wireless charger.
 
MTN finally delivered my S6 today, however it's the white version. I wanted the black, tempted to keep it though as my S2 and S4 were both black so maybe some change is good.
Does anyone have the white, what's your opinion?

Also, I received no pre-order bonus stuff, only the wireless charger.

I went with white for my s4 for a change as all my phones were black, but now I will try get black again as my tablet is white :D.
 
MTN finally delivered my S6 today, however it's the white version. I wanted the black, tempted to keep it though as my S2 and S4 were both black so maybe some change is good.
Does anyone have the white, what's your opinion?

Also, I received no pre-order bonus stuff, only the wireless charger.

I'd keep the white actually, fingerprints won't be as visible on the glass back.
 
Yeah I'm having a look at some pics and vids and it's growing on me. I guess MTN will take forever to change it too.
 
Yeah I'm having a look at some pics and vids and it's growing on me. I guess MTN will take forever to change it too.

Change is always good, just didn't like the look of white when I saw it at the Samsung store as it looked like just an average Samsung yet the black made it look smart.
 
Do anyone know how to restore whatsapp chat history on the S6, the folders are already copied to the phone? Normally you just uninstall and then install whatsapp again to restore the chat history. But with the S6 you can't uninstall the app.
 
Do anyone know how to restore whatsapp chat history on the S6, the folders are already copied to the phone? Normally you just uninstall and then install whatsapp again to restore the chat history. But with the S6 you can't uninstall the app.

Have you tried deleting your account, and the readding it?
 
Just tried it, still can't get my chat history to show. The whatsapp folder is in my device storage. See now that a Database folder is missing from within the whatsapp folder. Will try and copy it over and try again.
 
Hey thanks for your help it worked like you said once all the folders of whatsapp are copied over to the S6. The "Smart Switch" app from play store did not copy all of the files from my S4 to the S6 must be due to the whatsapp being not being forced to stop before the transfer.
 
Hey thanks for your help it worked like you said once all the folders of whatsapp are copied over to the S6. The "Smart Switch" app from play store did not copy all of the files from my S4 to the S6 must be due to the whatsapp being not being forced to stop before the transfer.

Cool. Glad you came right
 
Does anyone know where I can get the blue S6 on contract? I am due for an upgrade but Cell C says they don't have the rights to the blue S6 and are only stocking black and white. Is this true, should I look somewhere else or hang on and maybe Cell C gets in at a later stage?

According to the Samsung shop I visited the blue and green will only be available from July, you would have to wait and see if it would be available on contract at the networks. If not you would be able to get it at a Samsung store.
 
I've been having issues ever since I did the OTA software update. Anyone else having these problems? Battery life has gotten a lot worse. I'm on mtn. S6 edge.

Did u update the Samsung push service? It was sent to all devices from Wed
I've notice an improvement
 
According to the Samsung shop I visited the blue and green will only be available from July, you would have to wait and see if it would be available on contract at the networks. If not you would be able to get it at a Samsung store.

Thanks for the info, 3 months is SO long! Why do they not get their act together and offer all the colours on launch! Cell C is so useless, they called me to tell me they could offer me a blue one (after the call center person insisted they had it even though I told her I had been told they didn't). So I accepted and now they are saying she basically lied and she signed me up for a black one. So I cancelled my upgrade.

I am so impatient how am I going to last 3 months!
 
Thanks for the info, 3 months is SO long! Why do they not get their act together and offer all the colours on launch! Cell C is so useless, they called me to tell me they could offer me a blue one (after the call center person insisted they had it even though I told her I had been told they didn't). So I accepted and now they are saying she basically lied and she signed me up for a black one. So I cancelled my upgrade.

I am so impatient how am I going to last 3 months!

The black phone in actual fact is a deep blue.

Samsung-Galaxy-S6-Edge-Colors-5-710x473.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X