Samsung Galaxy S6

Still sitting with 15% power drain overnight. Power saving & wifi on and weather updating every 6 hours.
 
Everyone freaking out about there batteries... lol. I leave everything on except Bluetooth and smart wifi switching and get great distance. Far better than my S4 ever was.

Well, I think my culprit is bluetooth, being connected to my watch all night. Had location and bluetooth off, and had only 6% drain. Tonight I'll just leave bluetooth off.

This is simply an experiment on my part. I charge over night always, and have a car charger, so I'm pretty much always covered. Phone rarely drops below 30%, ever.
 
Does anyone know if a laptop USB port will put out enough juice to run the wireless charger?
 
Nope - charger is sitting at home and I was at work and wondering whether anyone else had tried it...
 
Is it just me, or is this wireless charger like the lottery... put it down, wait a couple of seconds to see if it's charging... if it isn't, pick it up... try again...
 
Jip, position on the charger seems important. Put it down wrong & it won't charge.
 
Jip, position on the charger seems important. Put it down wrong & it won't charge.

Rofl, it's just gotta be vaguely centred :p If you can use a touchscreen phone, chances are your hand and eye coordination is up to the challenge.
 
Rofl, it's just gotta be vaguely centred :p If you can use a touchscreen phone, chances are your hand and eye coordination is up to the challenge.

I would've liked it to be a little more liberal... maybe I just get a charging desk, so anywhere on the desk should be cool...


wouldn't that be awesome
 
What provider makes you pay R2300?

MTN, I normally had good service from them until now. I'll probably wait for my contract to be sorted out then get the s6 again. Maybe this time i'll go for the Edge, all the guys here with the Edge seem very happy with it.
 
MTN, I normally had good service from them until now. I'll probably wait for my contract to be sorted out then get the s6 again. Maybe this time i'll go for the Edge, all the guys here with the Edge seem very happy with it.

Seems strange that they would charge you so much to downgrade and heard that MTN might be increasing their contract prices sometime.

:p I phoned Telkom Mobile today at the Pavilion and they said they getting stock tomorrow and will call me so hoping it is true so I can have it this weekend :D.
 
Seems strange that they would charge you so much to downgrade and heard that MTN might be increasing their contract prices sometime.

:p I phoned Telkom Mobile today at the Pavilion and they said they getting stock tomorrow and will call me so hoping it is true so I can have it this weekend :D.

MTN increased their data bundle prices effective today.
 
Seems strange that they would charge you so much to downgrade and heard that MTN might be increasing their contract prices sometime.

:p I phoned Telkom Mobile today at the Pavilion and they said they getting stock tomorrow and will call me so hoping it is true so I can have it this weekend :D.

Don't forget about masterpass slacker. Pay for your parking with it. The promotion is you'll only pay R1 for it. Download the app today!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oltio.standard.bank.masterpass

Just do the download and card link before you get there, just to make things easier. Don't let the SBSA logo put you off, you can load any card in there... I've got my FNB card in there :D
 
Don't forget about masterpass slacker. Pay for your parking with it. The promotion is you'll only pay R1 for it. Download the app today!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oltio.standard.bank.masterpass

Just do the download and card link before you get there, just to make things easier. Don't let the SBSA logo put you off, you can load any card in there... I've got my FNB card in there :D

Thanks I will try it out :D

MTN increased their data bundle prices effective today.

Any increases on the contracts? I see their S6 is R529
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X