Bass
Well-Known Member
Guys, for those of you who ordered a cover from the rewards app - did they email you asking for a copy of your ID? Surely this isn't right as under the T & C's it says that an ID may be requested on delivery of the item?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
has anyone noticed how much ram BBM uses lol.
500MB:wtf:
I uninstalled it lastnight and installed a older version and now its hovering around 200mb now
It seems like MTN doesn't have stock anywhere of the S6 Edge, I phone 5 MTN Shops and MTN Direct and they don't have.
Phoned the first Vodacom shop and they have stock...
MTN you suck....
You need to learn how Android uses RAM:
http://www.androidcentral.com/ram-what-it-how-its-used-and-why-you-shouldnt-care
66% in 10 hours still too short compared to my s4 which does double
For me, coming from HTC One M7, it's not too bad. I am sitting at 64%, 11 hours. The last two days I pushed the battery a bit, with sync on, GPS on (high accuracy), Mobile data on, Wifi on, bluetooth on for 2 hours; switching off mobile when I get home around 18:00. When I put it on charger (between 23:00 & 0:00) it is around 25%.
Just got my S6 after affirmative shopping relieved me of my Note 3 at knife point yesterday.
Got the wireless charger with it, together with a R1000-00 gift voucher, a Body Glove tempered glass screenguard and Muvit case.
Must say the little I have started using it, is impressing me.
Do any of you guys have the purple spot on the front camera image?
And B T W
I see that super reliable source sammobile speaks of a swollen battery in a S6 in korea.
Do you guys get any heat off the back panel under any conditions.
I was wondering because I was used to the note 2 becoming luke warm and the S4 hot as hell but since I started using the A5 it has not even been warm during charging even once.No purple anything.
Lots of camera usage warms it up. But that nothing out of the ordinary. Other phones do the same.