Samsung Galaxy S6

Mmmm... A friend just told me to sign up with Always On and I just scored 12 free Gigs of data... 1G monthly for 12 months. I am pleased with my S6!!
 
Ah well, Vodacom rep just informed me that the S6 is currently the world's leading battery draining device. With moderate use I should get around 6-8 hours of battery use. Heavy use will give around 2-4 hours. No use at all could drain the battery in less than a day.

Suggested I disable this and that to prolong battery life.

So well, now first to find out more about the nexus 4...

Sounds about right, I get 4 hours between charges
 
Ah well, Vodacom rep just informed me that the S6 is currently the world's leading battery draining device. With moderate use I should get around 6-8 hours of battery use. Heavy use will give around 2-4 hours. No use at all could drain the battery in less than a day.

Suggested I disable this and that to prolong battery life.

So well, now first to find out more about the nexus 4...

Seriously. That Vodacom rep doesn't know what the fck he's talking about.

Where are you based?
 
umm you should get 12 or more hours

even at worse case it was using 10% per hour which is 10 hours.

I know what I should get, but reality is always a let down. :)


But all in all, apart from the battery this is a pretty decent phone.

I am just looking for a cover now. Thinking either Armoured Gear or Tuff Luv
 
Ah well, Vodacom rep just informed me that the S6 is currently the world's leading battery draining device. With moderate use I should get around 6-8 hours of battery use. Heavy use will give around 2-4 hours. No use at all could drain the battery in less than a day.

Suggested I disable this and that to prolong battery life.

So well, now first to find out more about the nexus 4...
I'll take that S6 from you if you come right with a Nexus 4. You want the 16 GB?
 
Seriously. Don't listen to what these two numbnuts are saying... they obviously don't know what they hell they are talking about.

:D Sorry if you have said earlier in the thread, how has your battery life been?
 
Great. Lasts me the whole day. And I have all services on. Wifi, LTE, Location, Bluetooth (with my watch permanently connected and connected to the car when I drive)

Nice ... dammit -you are making my decision harder again :p
 
I know what I should get, but reality is always a let down. :)


But all in all, apart from the battery this is a pretty decent phone.

I am just looking for a cover now. Thinking either Armoured Gear or Tuff Luv

Goodluck with the cover, I just got the cheapie R150 flip cover, but I do have the back cover one I still want to try out.
 
I might want to sell my cover (original back cover) - Once I get my DBrand skin
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X