Samsung Galaxy S7

I see only from tomorrow 11th March can you claim the VR headset through the samsung rewards app.
Downloaded it now, nothing on there with regards to the VR.
 
I see only from tomorrow 11th March can you claim the VR headset through the samsung rewards app.
Downloaded it now, nothing on there with regards to the VR.

Yea, Wondering if I should set an alarm for 12:30am :whistle:
 
Can anyone who received their phone tell me what the minimum and maximum shutter speed and aperture is in pro camera mode?
 
I'd like to know which camera sensors our S7s are coming with. Sony or ISOCELL?

Please download 'aida64' from the Play Store to find out and let us know :)
 
I'd like to know which camera sensors our S7s are coming with. Sony or ISOCELL?

Please download 'aida64' from the Play Store to find out and let us know :)

Phone downloading updates but it's in the download list.
 
Cropped version.

uploadfromtaptalk1457615058738.jpg

Tapatalk not very nice to photos I'm afraid :(
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X