Samsung Galaxy S7

I'm guessing none of the local S7 devices will utilize Snapdragon?
 
Please God, can you get whomever-MTN-are-using to please courier my Edge to me at 7am? Thanks and Amen.

EDIT - I just had a brainwave and checked out my Tab S2 documents. MTN use RTT couriers!!
If you sctoll down to the bottom of the RTT webpage you find the tracking bit and you can enter the reference number MTN SMSed you.

2016/03/10 11:03:56 AM Interbranch Shipment via Container
2016/03/09 08:31:01 PM Waybill Generated

I am so happy to see something, even if it's nothing of consequence. :)
 
Last edited:
So this sucks. Got a call to come to the store and collect, went there, saw a black s7 edge box with my name on it (literally) etc and then they figured out they need to re-"vet" me as a new customer because my other contract is on some system "3D" that they don't have access to and stuff. Basically I can only get it tomorrow morning :(
 
7f4782989980c1ade237845990f74ff5.jpg


It is mine!
 
Just completed the details for the Gear VR in the Samsung Rewards app.
You will see the Gear VR icon in the app to redeeem.
 
Just completed the details for the Gear VR in the Samsung Rewards app.
You will see the Gear VR icon in the app to redeeem.
Now I just want them to give us some covers and stuff to burn points on.

Also, off topic, SwiftKey with a black theme looks awesome on here :)
 
Thats it, any idea how much an original wireless charger will cost?
I got the bluetooth speaker with mine..
 
S7 includes 6 months Google Music subscription - per SamsungSA launch
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X