AstroTurf
Lucky Shot
- Joined
- May 13, 2010
- Messages
- 32,222
- Reaction score
- 6,261
Wow, I feel I could reach out and touch it. Pass the bug spray.![]()
Tapatalk seriously messes the photos up.
I'll see if I can upload one somewhere.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Wow, I feel I could reach out and touch it. Pass the bug spray.![]()
Can you guys check which processor you have Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890.
No only if you ordered. Astroturf said he ordered it iirc. They brought in 3000.huh? the wireless charger is right there!
Cheapest what?Cell C just called me. R669 is the cheapest. Fkn crazy.
No only if you ordered. Astroturf said he ordered it iirc. They brought in 3000.
I'll check mine. Waiting to open tonight with my kids but dont expect wireless charger. Will be pleasantly surprised.
Got a R10K "TopDog" voucher as well.
Grades 4 to 12. Think it will still be valid in 2 years?
Quick settings thing when you drag down.As well. Have you figured out where the torch widget button is?
Cheapest what?
hmm...round 11.5k for the edge 32 here. Looking at s6 price history I see a big drop round the 2 month mark, so think I'll give it another 3 months then buy
In a land far far away.Where are you?![]()
Tapatalk seriously messes the photos up.
I'll see if I can upload one somewhere.