Samsung Galaxy S7

Lol :D Can just imagine you photographing a spider and saying "cheese"

What's the best way to remove the imei and ICASA stickers from the back of the phone? Alcohol?
They peel off very easily, just get a fingernail under a corner and stick them to your s7 box :)
 
I leave my stickers on, like I did with my S6. That way when it came to selling it I had no trouble as the buyer could see at a glance that it wasn't a clone and we could easily prove the IMEI matched the box.
The stickers get hidden by a protective cover anyway.
 
Guys, has the ram management issue been sorted? I've had the issue on my S6 and Note 5 even though marshmallow has improved it a lot. You still see older apps that were open having to load again.
 
How does camera compare to the Note 5

[video=youtube;O9olR5hYdKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9olR5hYdKk[/video]

The Note 5 uses the exact same camera as the S6 - so the comparison is accurate.

There is not much difference between the two.
 
I like this function - the Auto Factory Reset (Found in Secure Lock Settings).
I'm on my 2nd cycle of using the battery to 15% and then fully recharging. I do this three times whenever I get a new phone.
Like not walking under a ladder?
 
I'm old-school, I can't help it.
I have been doing it for years, and my theory is that it won't harm the battery. After the 3 cycles I charge whenever the battery gets to 50%.

This is from Phandroid:
There is a popular debate as to whether or not Li-ion batteries need to be “conditioned” or “primed.” The process goes like this:
Power on your new device out of the box.
Use normally until the battery completes one cycle, reaching 0 percent capacity.
Recharge the battery to 100 percent.
The idea is that the battery is initially calibrated by allowing it to complete one full power cycle without charging after your smartphone is powered on for the first time. Some even suggest to repeat this cycling process up to three times for a new device. This process is said to reset the battery’s memory.

http://phandroid.com/2014/05/09/galaxy-s5-extended-battery/
 
Last edited:
How is your battery life? I have not been getting the best so far. I eventually had to disable Always On screen to make it through the day.
Friday only got 13 hours to 4%(Lte, wifi and data on. 2h40 screen on time.)
Saturday I got 15 hours to 5%(Lte off, wifi and data on. 3h10 screen on time.)
Today much better without 'Always On' screen. (Lte enabled, wifi and data on. 3h40 screen on time.) Currently at 31%
 
I put the screen on auto brightness.

Edge

uploadfromtaptalk1457898743816.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X