Samsung Galaxy S7

This is with my screen on times.



I Hope it will improve slightly.

Wow that is not good battery life. My OnePlus One gets better screen on time and I've had it for nearly 2 years now. Used to be almost 6 hours, and these days it's closer to 4.
 
Wow that is not good battery life. My OnePlus One gets better screen on time and I've had it for nearly 2 years now. Used to be almost 6 hours, and these days it's closer to 4.

Still early days. It is on its 4th good charge now.
 
Still early days. It is on its 4th good charge now.

I have had my phone do nothing but fast charge. I think I will normal charge via USB tonight for a change and see what that does.

On a side note, anyone have the charger that came with the phone handy?

Wondering how many Amps it is.
 
Usb charging will pretty much be the same as the S6 since Samsung locked both the exynos and snapdragon s7's to quickcharge 2.0 via usb
 
Okay tried vr... Not my cup of tea. Any ideas what i can sell for
As its new R1500 I think a reasonable price is R1000 sealed.

Of course used etc. I assume less. Depends on market and by end of this week market will be flooded.

Let me know how much you want considering courier costs etc.
 
I just opened box to have a look. I think 1400

Good luck.
Almost anyone that wants from note4 and on and are willing to pay the price have done so already.

Everyone who has an s7 at the moment have vr or have it on the way.

Many of those (like yourself) will be trying to sell it.

I think you may be lucky but chances are you won't get a buyer at that price.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X