Samsung Galaxy S7

Mine just delivered. Still no Waybill mail.

Tracking number says despatched from Jhb. No idea if it is going to some pta depot first and the times are all wrong.
Apparently it was despatched today at 2:35pm

11.03.2016 13:28:39 Ready for collection
11.03.2016 14:47:48 Collected from origin address
12.03.2016 02:22:52 Collection checked in at Johannesburg facility
13.03.2016 11:35:58 Loaded for delivery from Johannesburg facility
14.03.2016 14:03:56 Dispatched
 
Tracking number says despatched from Jhb. No idea if it is going to some pta depot first and the times are all wrong.
Apparently it was despatched today at 2:35pm

11.03.2016 13:28:39 Ready for collection
11.03.2016 14:47:48 Collected from origin address
12.03.2016 02:22:52 Collection checked in at Johannesburg facility
13.03.2016 11:35:58 Loaded for delivery from Johannesburg facility
14.03.2016 14:03:56 Dispatched

Haha. Just got my Waybill. Says it was delivered before it was dispatched.
 
My wife is playing with her shiny new S7. Collected it on Saturday morning from the MTN Franchise shop in Mall@Reds. They were out of stock on Nano SIMs, according to the sales guy, they received a lot of 150 nano SIM with their consignment of S7s and they booked them all out on Friday. So I went to the MTN direct store at Forest Hill City Mall and got my wife a (temp) nano SIM from them.
 
Your phone? It has been busy, but remember you do have a 7 day buyer protection on it. Beat the hell out of it and see it it does it again.

Does buyer protection include buyer abuse :whistle:

A bit off topic, anyone got a sealed VR unit they want to sell in JHB? Send me a PM.
 
Wheras I have played with it to such a degree that I finally could not load a theme I wanted, it said it could not show button shapes (or something like that). So uninstalled everything by resetting to factory defaults and started again. When I'm finished I either have a good phone - or MTN get a pile of gold-flaked phone back. :D
 
Wheras I have played with it to such a degree that I finally could not load a theme I wanted, it said it could not show button shapes (or something like that). So uninstalled everything by resetting to factory defaults and started again. When I'm finished I either have a good phone - or MTN get a pile of gold-flaked phone back. :D

Yea, similar but only loaded 3 themes so far :D
 
Anyone use/d Tweetcaster? Mine keeps crashing and wondering if it's an S7 issue or not?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X