Samsung Galaxy S7

f4beacb3f23f04f78be0e0f9fb9af538.jpg


Great build & screen. Not an Android fan personally but it's certainly a premium high end device.

Still so few Apps support split screen; do you guys actually ever use the feature?
 
f4beacb3f23f04f78be0e0f9fb9af538.jpg


Great build & screen. Not an Android fan personally but it's certainly a premium high end device.

Still so few Apps support split screen; do you guys actually ever use the feature?
Would like to for tapatalk and Facebook but tapatalk does not support.
 
vr just arrived.

Played for a few seconds but have to work.

Considering putting it onto video passthrough and just sitting here with it plugged in and on my head for the rest of the day.

Should get some amusing looks from bosses and such trying to chat to me with vr on my head :D
 
Nice try. Takealot selling them for R1999 brand new :)
TT maybe but sure price was +/- R1400.

Petsonally R1000 max I would pay. Its a gimmick not like a s2 gear or headphones or speaker.
Market shall dictate with flood of vrs on sale next week.
 
Last edited:
Guys, has the ram management issue been sorted? I've had the issue on my S6 and Note 5 even though marshmallow has improved it a lot. You still see older apps that were open having to load again.

anyone with a S7 or S7 Edge care to answer??
 
anyone with a S7 or S7 Edge care to answer??

Not sure I understand the issue but not experienced anything as yet.

Only issues I have experienced:
Some apps and mobile formatted pages cut the edges off text.
Accuweather platinum was one of them but I emailed them and they fixed it within hours, the other was a link in this thread.
My phone reset itself once.
 
Not sure I understand the issue but not experienced anything as yet.

Only issues I have experienced:
Some apps and mobile formatted pages cut the edges off text.
Accuweather platinum was one of them but I emailed them and they fixed it within hours, the other was a link in this thread.
My phone reset itself once.

When you say reset, specifically, what do you mean?
 
Had power faliure at work. Used the time to watch invasion. Amusing.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X